• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Business Cards & Supporting Cancer Research: YEppIE!

It takes them fricken forever, especially on the personalized items.My business cards took about 2 weeks. I thought the tumbler wasn't available till mid month, so you will be waiting on that one. Hopefully they don't send you a replacement, that is what happened to me the first time I pre-ordered something. Got something different.I think my order was about two weeks or less.Ship time depends on the products.
NMmommy
How long does it take for them to ship? I ordred my business cards today! YEPPIE! I also ordered one of those super cute Whip Cancer tumblers.

It takes them fricken forever, especially on the personalized items.

My business cards took about 2 weeks. I thought the tumbler wasn't available till mid month, so you will be waiting on that one. Hopefully they don't send you a replacement, that is what happened to me the first time I pre-ordered something. Got something different.

I think my order was about two weeks or less.

Ship time depends on the products.

Rant follows:
I ordered the personalized bookmarks when they became available. The rest of the order was shipped, but those weren't in it, and there was no indication on the invoice that they had even been ordered. A week later, still no bookmarks. So I called to ask, and apparently there had been some problems in production, since they were a new product. They arrived 3 days later. Then I received a pack of note cards FREE as a "thanks for your patience" gift. (I still would have appreciated a call or email that there was a delay.)

End rant.

I had unbelievable delivery from them recently.

I ordered the ribbon tote bag at 11:30 on Tuesday morning. It was at my front door at 10:30 the next morning. I couldn't believe it after everything I had read.

By the way....LOVE my tote bag.

The problem is that all their stuff direct ships from different manufacturers. So on an order with multiple items, you could receive one thing the next day and then wait three weeks for another.

I also really dislike that they do not send a shipping notification so you have no idea when something is going to arrive.

Oh, and their people need lessons in customer service. One gal at National Conf last year was a total witch. I saw her at Leadership and avoided her like the plague.

Can Canadian order from Merrill?I want some HWC fundraiser invites???

I knew the tumbler was going to take longer. I just hope I get it. It is so cute. I better go order right now. I will be upset if I get something else.

1. How can I order business cards for my Pampered Chef business?

To order business cards for your Pampered Chef business, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section and select "Order Business Cards." You will be able to customize your business card design and place your order directly through the website.

2. Can I add my own personal logo or branding to my business cards?

Yes, you can add your own personal logo or branding to your business cards. When customizing your business card design on the Pampered Chef website, you will have the option to upload your own logo or image. This will allow you to create a unique and personalized design for your business cards.

3. How long will it take for my business cards to be delivered?

The delivery time for business cards can vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for your business cards to be printed and delivered to your address. If you need your business cards sooner, expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.

4. How does purchasing business cards support cancer research?

For every order of business cards, Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the proceeds to support cancer research. This donation is made through the Pampered Chef® Help Whip Cancer® Fund, which has raised over $12 million to support various cancer organizations and research initiatives.

5. Can I order business cards if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

At this time, business cards can only be ordered by active Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and supporting cancer research through your sales, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • PCCHeather0506