• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Business Cards from Nancy's Artwork

In summary, to place an order for business cards from Nancy's Artwork, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or use the online ordering site to customize and order your desired quantity. You can use your own artwork or logo on the business cards by uploading the image file. The standard turnaround time for ordering business cards is 7-10 business days, with expedited shipping options available for an additional fee. There are also bulk discounts available for larger orders. Additionally, you can order different designs for your business cards, choosing from pre-made templates or creating your own design for each set.
Jennie4PC
I was looking at Nancy's artwork (never been there before) and I was thinking about ordering some business cards but I was wondering if they come blank or if there is somewhere you input the information?

Yes they come blank, You do it all on your own computer. The instructions come with the business cards, then you put your own info however you want and print them yourself.

I use the cards from Nancy's. Instructions are very easy. If I can do it, anyone can!! It really was easy. (I actually ordered a BUNCH more, with today's announcement, figured I'd better stock up!)

Oops - I forgot something...they are thinner than most normal business cards...but they still work well!! They are more like paper instead of heavy cardstock. They are very cool looking though, and WAY cheaper than Merrill.

1. How can I place an order for business cards from Nancy's Artwork?

To place an order for business cards from Nancy's Artwork, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit the online ordering site. From there, you can customize your business cards with your desired information and place your order.

2. Can I use my own artwork or logo on the business cards?

Yes, you can use your own artwork or logo on the business cards. Simply upload the image file when customizing your business cards on the online ordering site.

3. What is the turnaround time for ordering business cards from Nancy's Artwork?

The standard turnaround time for ordering business cards from Nancy's Artwork is 7-10 business days. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

4. Are there any discounts available for ordering business cards in bulk?

Yes, there are bulk discounts available for ordering business cards from Nancy's Artwork. The more business cards you order, the lower the price per card will be.

5. Can I order different designs for my business cards or do they all have to be the same?

You can order different designs for your business cards from Nancy's Artwork. You can choose from a variety of pre-made templates or create your own design for each set of business cards ordered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
wadesgirl