• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering an Apron: Check out the Designs!

In summary, to choose a design for your apron, go to the "Designs" tab on the apron ordering page and select your desired design. You can also customize the design by adding text or changing the colors. Use the size chart on the apron ordering page to determine the correct size for your apron. If you order 3 or more aprons, you will receive a 10% discount. Shipping time varies based on location, but most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
minersmix
Is there any place that will show us what the aprons look like? I need to order another one.

What apron do you mean?

I apologize, I thought there were a couple of different aprons on the order form but it seems to be the denim (have this one) and the wedding shower apron. Thanks anyway

minersmix said:
Is there any place that will show us what the aprons look like? I need to order another one.
If you mean the one on supply order, it came with your orginal kit (denim blue one). HTH

The wedding shower apron is plain white (used to be anyway). I am planning to make some with matching table cloths to use with different themes.

Related to Ordering an Apron: Check out the Designs!

1. How do I choose a design for my apron?

To choose a design for your apron, simply click on the "Designs" tab on the apron ordering page. From there, you can browse through our selection of designs and choose the one that best fits your style.

2. Can I customize the design on my apron?

Yes, you can! After selecting your desired design, you will have the option to add text or change the colors of the design to make it more personalized.

3. How do I know what size apron to order?

To determine the correct size for your apron, refer to our size chart on the apron ordering page. Simply measure your waist and height, and match it to the corresponding size on the chart.

4. Do you offer any discounts for ordering multiple aprons?

Yes, we do! If you order 3 or more aprons, you will receive a 10% discount off your total purchase. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

5. How long will it take to receive my apron?

The shipping time for your apron will depend on your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your apron has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • gailz2