• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Party in May? June Deadline? Ask Donna!

In summary, the deadline for ordering a party in May is May 31st, and for June it is June 30th. You can still place an order after the deadline, but it may not arrive in time for the end of the month. To place an order for a party in May or June, contact Donna, our Pampered Chef consultant. You can also order from both the May and June catalogs at the same time, just make sure to specify which catalog each item is from when placing your order with Donna.
DMB75
How long in June can I place an order for a party in May? The host wants some more time, but I'm not sure how muc more time I can give her.

thanks,
Donna

You have until June 30th to submit May orders. (You won't get your commission until the June check though if you submit after midnight on May 31st and even though you submit in June, it won't count towards sell-a-thon points).

Hi Donna,It really depends on the specific details of the party and the items you need to order. If it's a simple party with basic decorations and food, you could probably place the order in late May and still have enough time to prepare for the party in May. However, if it's a larger or more complex party with custom decorations or specialty food items, you may want to give the host at least a few weeks to a month to ensure everything is ready in time for the party. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so I would suggest discussing the specific details and timeline with the host to come up with a plan that works for both of you. Hope this helps!

Related to Ordering a Party in May? June Deadline? Ask Donna!

1. What is the deadline for ordering a party in May?

The deadline for ordering a party in May is May 31st. This is the last day to place an order in order to receive it in May.

2. Is there a deadline for ordering a party in June?

Yes, the deadline for ordering a party in June is June 30th. Orders must be placed by this date in order to receive them in June.

3. Can I still place an order after the deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after the deadline. However, it may not arrive in time for the end of the month.

4. How do I place an order for a party in May or June?

You can place an order for a party in May or June by contacting Donna, our Pampered Chef consultant. She can assist you with placing the order and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I order from the May and June catalogs at the same time?

Yes, you can order from both the May and June catalogs at the same time. Just make sure to specify which catalog each item is from when placing your order with Donna.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies