• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Total Discrepancy: Help Needed!

In summary, your PP settings may have been messed up, so you should double check if your state charges tax on shipping charges and then recalculate the tax.
ryliesmom526
Hey i am new and have a question .. i am putting in my order from my first show . and the total for someones order i am getting( two different calaculators) and PP is getting are about 37 cents off does anyone know what could be going on

Check to see what you have as your tax on food under show setup, that might be throwing you off.

i havent even done any food items.. every order is off .28 cent

I don't know about every order being 28 cents off, but it sounds like your tax in PP is not what was figured on the orders.

I just checked that also.. and its on all 10 orders so far and i know i could have done one wrong or something but they are all like that ..could something in PP be messed up i have checked taxes and everything.. i just put in a catalog show the middle of the week and everything was fine..this is bugging me.....:confused:

If it's 28 cents off on every one, it sounds like a shipping tax problem. Double check if your state charges tax on shipping charges or not. Then calculate the tax and fix your PP settings accordingly.

(You can check on the back of the sales receipts to see if your state taxes shipping--or you can do the tax rate look up on CC as well).

Thanks Deb that fixed it. I knew NC taxed shipping. But i didnt know i had to put in both but i see that now. The major problem now is that i had put in a catalog order earlier this week and didnt put in to tax shipping.. now what..will i get fired or something???? im new i dont really understand everything yet????/:eek:

If they catch it when the order is processed, the HO will just take it out of your commission payment. No biggie!

Related to Order Total Discrepancy: Help Needed!

1. What should I do if there is a discrepancy in my order total?

If you notice a discrepancy in your order total, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring that you are charged the correct amount for your order.

2. How long will it take to resolve a discrepancy in my order total?

Our customer service team works diligently to resolve order total discrepancies as quickly as possible. The time it takes to resolve the issue may vary depending on the cause of the discrepancy, but we will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.

3. Can I still receive my order if there is a discrepancy in the total?

Yes, you can still receive your order even if there is a discrepancy in the total. Our customer service team will work with you to ensure that you are charged the correct amount for your order and that your products are delivered to you on time.

4. How can I prevent discrepancies in my order total in the future?

To prevent discrepancies in your order total, we recommend carefully reviewing your order before submitting it. Make sure that all items and quantities are correct and that any discounts or promotions are applied. If you notice any discrepancies, please contact our customer service team before submitting your order.

5. What happens if I am overcharged for my order?

If you are overcharged for your order, our customer service team will work with you to issue a refund for the overcharged amount. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Mandeelou