• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Online from My Website - Troubleshooting Online Orders

In summary, to place an order on the Pampered Chef website, you can browse their online catalog and add items to your cart, review and make changes to your items, and then enter your shipping and payment information before confirming your order. You can also track your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history. The website accepts major credit cards, PayPal, and gift cards as payment methods. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, you can contact their customer service team for assistance.
SusanBP0129
Hi! Okay , so I set up my website. My first show was Monday night. I have a few people who would like to place an order online. When they type in the host's name, nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong???:confused:

Did you set up the show in your website?

I've had that happen when the 'close' date for the show has passed.

I believe you have to be 'qualified' to be able to have people order through your website.

strasfamily said:
Did you set up the show in your website?

How do I do this?? Any help is greatly appreciated!! :)

Go to "Personal Website Assistant" through Consultants Corner and then click on "Work With Your Shows". It will walk you through setting up your show.

From there you can send e-mails to your host, they can send out e-invites and also set up their wish list. You can also see who she sent out invites too and get an idea of who is attending.

You do not need to be qualified yet for someone to submit an order from a show that is setup in your website - you just cannot yet receive individual orders (non-show) or set up a bridal registry until you are qualified.

Thank you so much!!! :) :) :) :)

And, make sure that they are putting the names into the correct spaces. Some of my orders were getting ahead of themselves and trying to put the whole name into the first box. (Sounds too simple, but some are half asleep when ordering at night!)

Related to Order Online from My Website - Troubleshooting Online Orders

1. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on our website, simply follow these steps:
1. Browse our online catalog and add items to your cart by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.
2. When you're ready to check out, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the page.
3. Review your items and make any necessary changes.
4. Click on the "Checkout" button and follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.
5. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email with your order details.

2. Can I track my order on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website.
1. Click on the "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the page.
2. Enter your email and password to log in.
3. Click on the "My Account" tab and select "Order History" from the drop-down menu.
4. Here, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. What payment methods are accepted on the Pampered Chef website?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay with PayPal or a Pampered Chef gift card.

4. How can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. You can call us at 1-800-342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. Please note that we may not be able to make changes to your order if it has already been processed for shipment.

5. Can I cancel my order on the Pampered Chef website?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team immediately. You can call us at 1-800-342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. Please note that we may not be able to cancel your order if it has already been processed for shipment. If your order has already shipped, you can return it for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nikkies