• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Now for Hostess and Guest Specials: Cut-Off Dates Explained

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the top 5 most frequently asked questions about when is the latest are: 1) When is the latest catalog released? 2) When is the latest product available for purchase? 3) When is the latest promotion or sale? 4) When is the latest time to place an order for guaranteed delivery before a holiday? 5) When is the latest time to host a party for the current host rewards? The Pampered Chef catalog is released twice a year, new products are usually released in conjunction with the catalog launch dates, and promotions and sales are often held throughout the year. To ensure timely delivery, it is recommended to place orders at least 2 weeks in advance for
SERVEITUPSONYA
hey there everyone, i am still kind of new at PC and i was wondering when is that latest an order can be placed and still get the hostess special and guest special. i have a show at the very very end of the month and they want to get the dec special but close the show out sometime in the 2nd week of january. is that do able??

You have 30 days. But remember that the sales will count toward January for you if that is when you submit the show. (the show date is what decides the host and guest specials) ...when incentives are available, you have to watch the fine print at the bottom of the flyer... sometimes it will say "held and submitted in december" ...which means that this show wouldn't count towards that promo.

Hi there! It's great that you're getting into the world of PC (I'm assuming you mean Pampered Chef). As for your question, the best way to get a definitive answer is to contact your consultant or the company directly. They will have the most up-to-date information on when orders need to be placed in order to receive the hostess and guest specials. From my experience, it's usually best to place orders as soon as possible to ensure availability and timely delivery, but it's always best to confirm with the company. Good luck with your show!

When Is the Latest

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often receive questions about the latest products and promotions. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about when is the latest.

1. When is the latest catalog released?

The Pampered Chef catalog is released twice a year - in the spring and fall. The exact release dates may vary, but you can always check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. When is the latest product available for purchase?

New products are usually released in conjunction with the catalog launch dates. However, some products may have limited release dates or be available only for a certain season. Your consultant can provide more information on specific products you are interested in.

3. When is the latest promotion or sale?

Pampered Chef often has promotions and sales throughout the year. The best way to stay updated on the latest promotions is to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. Your consultant can also inform you of any current promotions.

4. When is the latest time to place an order for guaranteed delivery before a holiday?

For guaranteed delivery before a holiday, we recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance. However, during peak seasons such as Christmas, it is best to place your order even earlier to ensure timely delivery.

5. When is the latest time to host a party for the current host rewards?

The host rewards are valid for 60 days after the party closes. This means that you can host a party up to 60 days before the end of the current catalog to still receive the host rewards for that catalog. Your consultant can help you find the best date for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Replies
Views