• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Not Appearing as "Received"

In summary, if your order is not showing up as "Received" on your account, it could be due to a technical error or it may take up to 48 hours to update during busy times. You can still make changes or cancel your order if it has not been marked as "Received". If you have been charged but your order is not marked as "Received", contact customer service for assistance. Your order will still be processed even if it is not marked as "Received".
sailortena
Hi, I recently submitted a show yesterday and It does not show up on pamperedchef.com as received. My records show it was transmitted and received. Anyone else ever have this problem?

If you submit over the weekend or on a PC holiday, it may take some additional time for it to show up online. Check Monday afternoon.

Whenever I've sumitted a show over the weekend, it isn't received until monday.

Related to Order Not Appearing as "Received"

1. Why isn't my order showing up as "Received" on my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, please make sure that you have completed the checkout process and received a confirmation email. If you have, it's possible that there was a technical error and the status did not update. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with this issue.

2. How long does it usually take for an order to show up as "Received"?

Typically, orders will show up as "Received" within 24 hours of completing the checkout process. However, during busy times or if there are any technical issues, it may take longer. If your order has not updated after 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to an order that is not showing up as "Received"?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel an order that has not yet been marked as "Received". Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

4. My order is not showing up as "Received" but I've been charged. What should I do?

If your order has not been marked as "Received" but you have been charged, please contact our customer service team immediately. It's possible that there was a technical error and we can assist you in resolving the issue.

5. Will my order still be processed if it is not showing up as "Received"?

Yes, your order will still be processed even if it has not been marked as "Received" on your account. However, if you have any concerns or questions about your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • CAPCnewbie