• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should You Use Order Forms or Print Receipts for Your Events?

I also use carbonless order forms. I like them because they are so easy to use, but somebody inevitably makes a mistake or crosses something out. So, I assure them that I will print out a copy for their records. But, if it comes through nicely, can be read fully and has no mistakes, I don't worry about printing it out another receipt.I use write ins, carbonless order forms, and then print a copy for the host.
Kates
Hi! I am new to PC and can't decide if I want guests to fill out receipts - or - enter them into my computer and then print receipts. Would any of you mind sharing what works best for you? I'm thinking that the cost is a wash (buying receipts/buying ink). I had my first show tonight - and I had guests fill out receipt forms and then I entered it in the computer to ensure the correct total...and then immediately entered the check/credit card. It seemed to work out okay - but I also had a small group to work with. Also - what is PP and P3? I'm guessing that PP is Pampered Plus...but I'm not sure what P3 is. Of course, if there are any other 'must knows' to get started, those would be greatly appreciated as well. :love: Thanks for any tips! Have a super evening!

Use the write ins, then everyone has a receipt that night. If you print all receipts afterwards, then you have the cost of mailing them too.I'd rather not create more work and expense for myself.

I'm flexible and use both. I like the carbonless order forms for shows but invariably someone does sloppy math, makes a mistake or crosses out an item so I assure them that while they'll get a copy of that night's fill in receipt, I'll print them out a nice one for their records that they can actually read. LOL.. If it comes through nicely, can be read fully and has no mistakes, I don't worry about printing them out another receipt.

I use the write in order forms at my shows. This way they leave with a receipt and the host gets a reciept to sort their order. For outside orders, I do print off a copy in PP (Pampered Partner) and mail those to the host when we close the show.

DebbieJ said:
Use the write ins, then everyone has a receipt that night. If you print all receipts afterwards, then you have the cost of mailing them too.

I'd rather not create more work and expense for myself.

Amen!! I do the same thing

P3 is Pampered Partner Plus (3 p's) so is nicknamed P3.

I use write ins at the shows (like Deb posted!) and I just do computer ones for outside and host orders - too much work and just easier that way -

And P3 is Pampered Partner plus - if you are new to PC you will only have P3, PP was a while ago but still being used by many!

The only time I print the receipt is for the host. After the party who feels like filling out a form? So I tell him/her don't worry I will send you a receipt (and I put it in with the Thank You).

Yes, I use write ins.

1. How do I access the order form or print receipts?

To access the order form or print receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view and print receipts for your recent orders.

2. Can I edit my order form or receipt after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order form or receipt has been submitted, it cannot be edited. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I download a digital copy of my order form or receipt?

To download a digital copy of your order form or receipt, click on the "Download" button located at the top of the page. This will save a PDF version of your order form or receipt to your computer.

4. Can I request a paper copy of my order form or receipt?

Yes, you can request a paper copy of your order form or receipt by contacting our customer service team. Please note that there may be a small fee for requesting a paper copy.

5. How long will my order form or receipt be available to view and print?

Your order form and receipt will be available to view and print for up to 12 months after the date of purchase. After that, it will no longer be accessible. We recommend downloading and saving a digital copy for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Suzballard