• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Print a Computer-Generated Receipt for Your Order with P3

There hasn't been a mandatory change-over announced. But, there have been some changes announced to PP: reports will no longer include entire credit card numbers so if you print one to submit, you'll have to write on the numbers, and the direct-dial numbers to connect to HO won't work, either.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...on P3 how do you print a computer generate receipt for an order?

Right click on the show in the Show list and one of the options is print a reciept

Thank you SO much Lindsay!

As you know, in PP you have to open the show, open the order, open the print screen, preview, then print.

In P3 you click on the show, click on the print sales receipts, choose which orders you want to print, preview and print. Much faster!

BethCooks4U said:
As you know, in PP you have to open the show, open the order, open the print screen, preview, then print.

In PP, you can go into reports and print receipts for a whole show there. No need to print them one at a time.

DebbieJ said:
In PP, you can go into reports and print receipts for a whole show there. No need to print them one at a time.
I did not know that! It would have been much easier than what I used to do. lol

Thanks.

BethCooks4U said:

In P3 you click on the show, click on the print sales receipts, choose which orders you want to print, preview and print. Much faster!

If you're trying to convince me to take the leap over to P3 it's not working ;)

dannyzmom said:

Oh, just jump Carolyn! Quit being an old fuddy-duddy stuck without change... :p

dannyzmom said:

This may be a dumb question, but why the P3 questions if you are not WANTING to be convinced? HAHAHAHA!!!

It really is great once you get use to it!!!! Other than I hate having to download updates BEFORE a show will submit.

jrstephens said:
This may be a dumb question, but why the P3 questions if you are not WANTING to be convinced? HAHAHAHA!!!

It really is great once you get use to it!!!! Other than I hate having to download updates BEFORE a show will submit.

:::whining:::
I am not ready yet!
I have all the questions because my latest recruit has a buncha questions about working on P3 so I need to be able to help her.

He-he...sneaking away because she still didn't notice I called her an old fuddy-duddy... ROFLOL!

Oh Carolyn - just take the leap! It's really not that bad. Besides, I thought we already had to do it. When is the deadline?

My Director is actually taking the "Make the Move to P3" offered at NC. She's the last one in our cluster who hasn't made the move (the other one made the move on Tuesday after I talked about P3 at our meeting Monday night). I almost have my Director to make the move now, but she's still unsure. LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Oh Carolyn - just take the leap! It's really not that bad. Besides, I thought we already had to do it. When is the deadline?
There hasn't been a mandatory change-over announced. But, there have been some changes announced to PP: reports will no longer include entire credit card numbers so if you print one to submit, you'll have to write on the numbers, and the direct-dial numbers to connect to HO won't work, either.

Debala715 said:
My Director is actually taking the "Make the Move to P3" offered at NC. She's the last one in our cluster who hasn't made the move (the other one made the move on Tuesday after I talked about P3 at our meeting Monday night). I almost have my Director to make the move now, but she's still unsure. LOL

My director hasn't moved yet either and I know she is taking that class at NC as well. I made the move in January and now she calls me with questions so she can help her downline. LOL :D

1. How do I access P3 for printing a computer-generated receipt?

To access P3 for printing a computer-generated receipt, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. Click on the order you want to print a receipt for and then click on the "Print Receipt" button. This will open P3 and allow you to print the receipt.

2. Can I customize the layout or design of the computer-generated receipt?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of the computer-generated receipt in P3. Click on the "Print" button and then select "Customize." From there, you can choose the font, colors, and layout of your receipt before printing it.

3. How do I print a receipt for multiple orders at once?

To print receipts for multiple orders at once, go to the "Orders" tab and select the orders you want to print receipts for by checking the boxes next to them. Then, click on the "Print Receipts" button at the top of the page. This will open P3 and allow you to print all selected receipts at once.

4. Can I email the computer-generated receipt to my customers?

Yes, you can email the computer-generated receipt to your customers directly from P3. After customizing the receipt, click on the "Print" button and select "Email." Enter your customer's email address and click "Send." They will receive the receipt in their inbox.

5. What if I need to reprint a computer-generated receipt for an order?

If you need to reprint a computer-generated receipt for an order, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the order you need to reprint the receipt for. Then, click on the "Print Receipt" button and select "Reprint." This will generate a new receipt that you can print for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec