• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Forms for Office Flyers | Place Orders with Ease for Your Business

Flora has created a form that can be placed in an office kitchen or staff room to help customers order products. She has included a blank order form so that the office can customize it to their needs. She also plans to send out these forms and catalogs to offices next week.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
So I thought I would hit a few of the large offices here in the city and drop off catalogs and order forms with companies. I am looking for a form or something that I can place on in their kitchen/staff room along with my catalog and order forms. I want something that states if someone wishes to order to fill out an attached order and that I would be back to pick up any orders on such-a-such date. I want to do something similar to the book companies that drop books off to a company and come back a week later to pick up orders...

Does anyone out there have a similar form??

I would appreciate ANY help with this!!

Cheers!!!

Is there anyone out there that can help me with this order form??? I really want to get something started within the next week or so!

Cheers

order form ideasHere is what I have made up for the holidays. I hope it is similar to what you are looking for.

Flora

Attachments

• Dear Santa.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Gift Corner.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Holiday Gift Giving Ideas 2006.doc
    50 KB · Views: 360
Thanks, Flora!
pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Here is what I have made up for the holidays. I hope it is similar to what you are looking for.

Flora

Hi, Flora! I wanted to thank you for your Holiday Shopping Guide 2006. Over the last 2 years, I have collected many different Holiday Shopping Guides, but this by far the nicest layout and format I have seen. As someone who tries to pay attention to the little details, I really appreciate it. I have already sent it to my down- and up- lines (with information blanked out, of course!).

Thanks again for creating and sharing!

holiday shopping guidewell thank you, but this is one that someone shared with me and I just tweaked it here and there a bit. I do make alot of flyers but this one was a shared one, I wish I knew who made the original so I could thank them also.

Flora:D

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Here is what I have made up for the holidays. I hope it is similar to what you are looking for.

Flora

Sorry for the delay.. been out of commission the last little while

Thank you sooooooooooo much!!! This is JUST what I was looking for!! I hope you don't mind if I play around with it a bit to make it my own personal form!!

I plan to get some of these forms and catalogs sent out to some offices by next week!!

Cheers!

Related to Order Forms for Office Flyers | Place Orders with Ease for Your Business

What is an order form flyer?

An order form flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase products and provide an easy way for customers to place orders. It typically includes product images, descriptions, and pricing, as well as an order form for customers to fill out and submit.

How can I get an order form flyer?

You can request an order form flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view and download a digital version on our website. You can also create your own customized order form flyer using our online tool.

Can I place an order directly from the order form flyer?

Yes, you can fill out the order form on the flyer and submit it to your consultant, who will process your order and arrange for delivery. You can also place orders online through our website using the product codes listed on the flyer.

Are there any special offers or discounts on the order form flyer?

Yes, our order form flyers often feature special deals or discounts on specific products. Be sure to check the flyer for any current promotions and take advantage of the savings!

Can I use the order form flyer to host a party or event?

Absolutely! Our order form flyers are a great way to showcase our products and encourage others to host a party or event. You can include your contact information on the order form flyer so that interested guests can get in touch with you to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • ilovpc