• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Conference Tshirts for Home Delivery: FAQs & Deadline Tomorrow

In summary, To order conference t-shirts for home delivery, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also customize the t-shirts with your name or team name for an additional fee. The deadline for ordering is tomorrow and there is a minimum order quantity of 10 t-shirts. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to track its status.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we can order conference tshirts and have them delivered to our home and not the conference? I want a shirt but am not sure yet if I can attend conference. I'm also ordering other shirts that will be shipped to my home. Alternately, if it does go to the conference, do you think they would release it to one of my cluster mates that is attending??It looks like the deadline to order is tomorrow.

They are being sent to consultant's homes next week. None of them will be shipped to conference and they won't be for sale there.

Did the deadline pass on getting the conference T-Shirt?

BethCooks4U said:
They are being sent to consultant's homes next week. None of them will be shipped to conference and they won't be for sale there.

Actually, for the Canadian Conference, we are picking them up at Conference. And, I have no idea if you can have shipped to your home. Maybe give Merrill a call and see.

And, yes, I do believe the deadline has passed. Go to the Merrill site and see. Maybe they'll give an extension??

OOPS! Sorry. I didn't realize this was on the Canadian Corner. :blushing:

Related to Order Conference Tshirts for Home Delivery: FAQs & Deadline Tomorrow

1. How can I order conference t-shirts for home delivery?

To order conference t-shirts for home delivery, you can visit our website and place an order through our online store. Alternatively, you can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order on your behalf.

2. Can I customize the t-shirts with my name or team name?

Yes, you can customize your conference t-shirts with your name or team name. During the ordering process, you will have the option to add personalization to your t-shirts for an additional fee.

3. What is the deadline for ordering conference t-shirts for home delivery?

The deadline for ordering conference t-shirts for home delivery is tomorrow. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for conference t-shirts?

Yes, there is a minimum order quantity of 10 t-shirts for conference t-shirts. This allows us to offer competitive pricing and ensure timely production and delivery of the t-shirts.

5. Can I track my order once it has been placed?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • kreaser