• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Cost for Conference?

In summary, the cost for new consultants to attend the Pampered Chef Conference varies and is typically around $150-$200 for early registration. Discounts may be available for first-time attendees or early registration, and new consultants are responsible for covering their own travel and accommodations. The conference is only open to registered consultants, but spouses or significant others who are also consultants may attend. It is recommended to consult with a tax professional to determine if the cost of attending the conference is tax deductible.
PampChefDeb
I've searched this Forum and could not find the answer soooo.....

Does anyone know what the cost for conference registration is for a brand new consultant?

I just signed one yesterday and I told her it was $200 for new consultants.
I was pretty certain when I said it but now I am second-guessing myself.
:D

I've searched cc and couldn't find the info so I am turning to you wonderful cheffers!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

(If no one knows I will call home office tomorrow.)

Sorry, that's not something I've paid any attention to.

I think the deadline for anybody for $200 was the 15th but like Rae I have never paid attention. Call HO, they are open in 15 minutes.

I could have sworn I saw it somewhere just the other day that Consultants who sign after June 15 can register on-site for $200, but I can't find it now. I'm sure you can call HO to confirm.

It's $275 for on site registration, I believe.

New consultants can register on the spot for the $200 registration fee. If you are in doubt, since you've heard several answers here, call the Solution Center. You can also reference the Weekly Bites that get sent out. That is where I remember reading it.

Chef Kearns said:
New consultants can register on the spot for the $200 registration fee. If you are in doubt, since you've heard several answers here, call the Solution Center. You can also reference the Weekly Bites that get sent out. That is where I remember reading it.

I thought I remembered reading it in the NewsWire, too, but when I went to check the online version, it's not there.

What is the cost to attend the Pampered Chef Conference as a new consultant?

The cost for new consultants to attend the Pampered Chef Conference varies depending on the location and date of the conference. It is typically around $150-$200 for early registration.

Are there any discounts available for new consultants to attend the Pampered Chef Conference?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts for first-time attendees or early registration. Keep an eye out for emails or announcements from the company for any promotional codes or special offers.

Do I have to pay for my own travel and accommodations to attend the Pampered Chef Conference?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are responsible for covering your own travel and accommodations for the conference. However, Pampered Chef may offer discounted rates at certain hotels for conference attendees.

Can I bring a guest to the Pampered Chef Conference as a new consultant?

Unfortunately, the conference is only open to registered consultants and not open to guests. However, if you have a spouse or significant other who is also a consultant, they are welcome to attend with you.

Is the cost of the Pampered Chef Conference tax deductible for new consultants?

As a new consultant, it is recommended that you consult with a tax professional to determine if the cost of attending the conference is tax deductible for your specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • newmexgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • yankfan24