• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orange & Herb Roasted Chicken: Delicious Dinner Ideas

In summary, dried herbs can be used instead of fresh for the recipe, but the flavor may not be as strong. The recommended marinating time for the chicken is at least 30 minutes, but it can be marinated for up to 24 hours for maximum flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be used in place of a whole chicken, with adjusted cooking time. The recipe can be made in advance and reheated, and it pairs well with roasted vegetables, salad, rice pilaf, or mashed potatoes.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so I've made the bunt pan chicken several times & i use my MiMi's recipe of the lemon sage chicken with cut up lemons shoved under the skin & also fresh sage leaves under the skin then lemon squeezed over & inserted with more sage in the cavity YUM! Ok... I was thinking of trying this recipe but with orange ( I have borrowed my directors fluted pan & LOVE it! Im tryin to get as much use as possible!!!) what herb goes well with herb? what are some other dinner(dont need cake!lol) that i can make??!!

ChefBurke said:
Ok so I've made the bunt pan chicken several times & i use my MiMi's recipe of the lemon sage chicken with cut up lemons shoved under the skin & also fresh sage leaves under the skin then lemon squeezed over & inserted with more sage in the cavity YUM! Ok... I was thinking of trying this recipe but with orange ( I have borrowed my directors fluted pan & LOVE it! Im tryin to get as much use as possible!!!) what herb goes well with herb? what are some other dinner(dont need cake!lol) that i can make??!!

How 'bout our citrus rub?

Other uses for fluted panAny of those citrus are AWESOME with fresh rosemary, too. Orange goes well with basil, lemon-garlic-rosemary is my very favorite. ...otherwise...

Meatloaf - put mashed potatoes in middle

Pork chops - put stuffing in the middle

Lasagna or Ziti pasta - put breadsticks in the middle

see attachment.

Attachments

• fluted pan recipes.doc
    35 KB · Views: 286
  • GREAT flutedpan recipe list.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 270
  • stone cold facts.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 300

Related to Orange & Herb Roasted Chicken: Delicious Dinner Ideas

1. Can I use dried herbs instead of fresh for this recipe?

Yes, you can use dried herbs in place of fresh for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the flavor may not be as strong, so you may need to adjust the amount used.

2. How long should I marinate the chicken for?

We recommend marinating the chicken for at least 30 minutes, but you can marinate it for up to 24 hours for maximum flavor.

3. Can I use boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken?

Yes, you can use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly, as they may cook faster than a whole chicken.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this recipe in advance and reheat it. Just store the cooked chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to serve.

5. What sides would pair well with this Orange & Herb Roasted Chicken?

Some delicious side dishes to serve with this chicken include roasted vegetables, a fresh salad, or rice pilaf. You can also pair it with your favorite starch, such as mashed potatoes or quinoa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • akaskydebil