• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans in Ss Pan!

In summary, the recipe for Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans in Ss Pan! can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It includes boneless, skinless chicken breasts, green beans, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. The chicken can be substituted with other proteins such as pork chops or fish, with adjusted cooking times. Marinating the chicken is not necessary, as the lemon and garlic in the pan will provide enough flavor. Frozen green beans can also be used, as long as they are thawed before adding to the pan. For best results, a stainless steel pan is recommended for even cooking and a crispy texture on the chicken.
sounds heavenly!

I've actually tried using my stainless steel pans for baking and it works really well! I think as long as the pan can handle the high heat, it should work just fine. This recipe sounds delicious, I'll have to give it a try with my stainless steel pan. Thanks for sharing!

What is the recipe for Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans in Ss Pan!?

The recipe for Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans in Ss Pan! can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes boneless, skinless chicken breasts, green beans, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

Can I substitute the chicken in this recipe with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as pork chops or fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

No, marinating the chicken is not necessary for this recipe. The lemon and garlic in the pan will infuse the chicken with plenty of flavor.

Can I use frozen green beans for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen green beans for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the pan.

What is the best type of pan to use for this recipe?

We recommend using a stainless steel pan for this recipe. It will ensure even cooking and a crispy texture on the chicken.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies