• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity to Promote My Bridal Registry

In summary, you should talk to your co-worker's wife about your Well Stocked Kitchen feature before you offer her your registry information. If she doesn't believe in it, she won't give anyone your stuff anyway. You may also try talking to your brother's MIL, or giving her something in return for the leads.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I just found out that a co-workers wife is a professional wedding consultant!! I would LOVE to chat with her, and offer some information on our registries... How would you approach her, and what would information would you offer? I don't know how consultants work, would she fill out the registry for them? Or just give them their options? Should I print out a bunch of quick registry cards so that they can fill those out....or just some wedding registry brochures from HO with my info on the back? TIA :)

I think I'd tell her about the great opportunity and then provide her with 5 catalogs and info sheets. Tell her if anyone is interested to fill out the info sheet and circle everything they want and you will take care of the rest! Not much work for her, other than handing out the info, and a GREAT contact for YOU!

Good Luck! Let us know how it goes!

I would talk to her first before you give her anything to keep. Explain to her the Well Stocked Kitchen feature that makes it simple for couples to register.

You really have to sell her on it first before you ask her to hand out your info. If she doesn't believe in it, she won't give anyone your stuff anyway.

Deb is right. You need to sell her our wedding registry so she knows how great it is before you give her stuff to put out. Hopefully she will love the idea and help you out! If she does love the idea I would suggest Kim's ideas and find out what she thinks on how much involvement she would want in it. Always have your info on everything. Good luck!!!!! Please keep us posted.

Thanks so much! My co-worker said that they LOVE PC products themselves (wahoo) ...so I am assuming that she will be easy to sell our Registry too! I will keep everyone updated. :)PS: I hate how our registry brochures from HO don't have the rewards grid on them...

Well that's a step in the right direction for you if they love PC products, JK!!!!!! Good luck. When are you going to approach her?

pamperedharriet said:
Well that's a step in the right direction for you if they love PC products, JK!!!!!! Good luck. When are you going to approach her?

I am going to mention it to my co-worker this week, and see if I can get some contact info for his wife. I do know taht they both have MySpace..but not sure if I want to go that route.

Another possibility is that my brother's MIL is a florist...so she sees brides in their planning stages. I may talk with her to see if she minds just having the brochures from HO on the counter w/my contact info in case anyone is interested!

Oh yeah I think that would be a great idea as well. good luck with that. let us know how it goes!

It can't hurt JK to ask.

Worst that can happen is they say no. Go for it!

One last question before I take the plunge...do I offer the wedding consultant something in return for the leads? Thanks :)

Ooh that's a good question. I might offer her something...but what? Maybe $5 when the first purchase is made from a registry? I have had a whopping TWO registries but no purchases...or maybe something like when you have 5 active (with purchases) registries from her, you'll give her a free stone or something? Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

1. What is the "Opportunity to Promote My Bridal Registry" at Pampered Chef?

The "Opportunity to Promote My Bridal Registry" at Pampered Chef is a special program that allows engaged couples to create a personalized registry of Pampered Chef products for their wedding. This allows family and friends to easily purchase gifts for the couple while also earning the couple rewards and benefits.

2. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Bridal Registry" tab. From there, you can choose your desired products and add them to your registry. You can also customize your registry with a personal message and share it with your wedding guests.

3. What are the benefits of promoting my bridal registry through Pampered Chef?

Promoting your bridal registry through Pampered Chef allows you to earn rewards and benefits such as discounts on future purchases, free products, and exclusive offers. It also makes it easy for your guests to purchase gifts for you, as they can simply click on the link and shop directly from your registry.

4. Can I add non-Pampered Chef products to my bridal registry?

Yes, you can add non-Pampered Chef products to your bridal registry. However, only Pampered Chef products will count towards your rewards and benefits. You can also add cash funds for specific items or experiences, such as a honeymoon fund or cooking classes.

5. Can I make changes to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items, update quantities, and make any other necessary changes. You can also track your registry to see what has been purchased by your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies