• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Great Recipes for an Open House Event?

In summary, MrsBBumping shared some recipes that she will have on hand for her Open House this coming April. She recommends the Creamy One Pot Pasta, Chicken, Avacado, Grapefruit salad, and Lemon Cakes. She also gave out Seasons Best as a thank you gift to her guests.
mrsbmomof3
I'm hosting an Open House in mid-April to showcase the Spring/Summer products and encourage guests to shop for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Upcoming Graduations and Upcoming Weddings....would anyone be willing to share some favorite recipes that I could have on hand for guests to sample?
Thanks so much!
MrsB

Bumping...

recipe ideasFor my Open House last week I choose all new recipes from the Seasons Best...

Greek Cheese Torta - made this the day before and served on the Collapsible Bowl (upside down) :thumbup: sold 2 and booked a party for April!

Chicken, Avacado, Grapefruit salad - served in the Chillzane Bowl

Creamy One Pot Pasta - this dish is SOOO easy I made it during the party while the guests were mingling and eating and just left it in the pot on the stove for them to dish up

Lemon Cakes - prepped everything before and made at the end as a quick dessert... had 2 ladies add the prep bowls on to their orders as they were walking out the door!

I also gave each person that attended a Seasons Best as a thank you, and told them that all the recipes they just tried were in it.

Hope this helps, I have always had good luck w/simple recipes at my open houses

PsI also used all of the outdoor stuff for eating, drinking and serving, plus the app. plate & caddy set, and then left the dishes I used to make everything out for people to see...

Good Luck!

everyone really raves about the beer bread, 3 cheese garden pizza & cheesy bacon dip.

I like to have things I can make ahead and do not have to be hot to enjoy. I love making the cookies and cream cake in delightful desserts. I is a yummy white cake filled with oreos. You make it the fluted pan and it is beautiful.

I like the truffle brownie cups from FW 07 SBRC. Greek Cheese Torta from current SBRC is good and make ahead. You could make one of the bevs from current SB or FW SBRC. I like the one from the current because it is for the regular QSP. I don't have the Family size.

Thanks everyone! These suggestions are awesome!

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for an open house?

For an open house, some easy and delicious appetizer ideas include bruschetta, vegetable platters with dip, mini quiches, and cheese and cracker trays. These can all be prepared ahead of time and are easy for guests to grab and enjoy.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead dishes for an open house?

Yes, there are many make-ahead dishes that are perfect for an open house. Some ideas include slow cooker pulled pork or chicken, baked pasta dishes, and chilled salads. These dishes can all be prepared the day before and reheated or served cold for your guests.

3. I want to have a variety of dishes at my open house, what are some vegetarian options?

There are plenty of delicious vegetarian options for an open house. Some ideas include stuffed mushrooms, veggie spring rolls, roasted vegetable skewers, and spanakopita. These dishes are not only tasty, but they also cater to guests with dietary restrictions.

4. Can you suggest any dessert recipes for an open house?

For a sweet ending to your open house, some delicious dessert ideas include mini fruit tarts, chocolate-dipped strawberries, homemade cookies or brownies, and a build-your-own sundae bar. These treats are sure to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.

5. I want to incorporate fresh ingredients into my open house dishes, do you have any suggestions?

Incorporating fresh ingredients is a great way to add flavor and nutrition to your open house dishes. Some suggestions include a Caprese salad with fresh tomatoes and basil, grilled vegetable skewers, and a fruit salad with seasonal fruits. These dishes are not only delicious but also showcase the best of each season's produce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cspanich
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • legacypc46