• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Prizes at Our Open House! Hostess Benefits & Discounts Available

In summary, to enter to win a door prize at an open house, attendees simply need to fill out a raffle ticket with their name and contact information, and a winner will be chosen at random. Typically, door prizes at Pampered Chef open houses consist of kitchen tools and products, with a range of items from small gadgets to larger cookware sets. Making a purchase is not required to be eligible for a door prize, but attendees are encouraged to browse the products. The number of door prizes given out at an open house can vary, but there are usually multiple prizes throughout the event. It is possible to win more than one door prize, but if your name is chosen, you are not eligible for another prize for the rest of the
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I'm going to have an open house and I'd like to offer some of my hostess benefits as door prizes for people that order. I'd make the half prized items and maybe some credit towards guests orders as prizes. My question is how would I do this. Do I put myself as the host and then add the people who win as cohosts?

You can only have one co-host. If guests win a prize, you just order what they want and keep track of who got what. You won't be able to have it under their name unless you're willing to put it on their order and pay out of pocket for it, making it paid as a "consultant gift" on their orders.

Ok, thank you!

1. How do I enter to win a door prize at an open house?

To enter to win a door prize at an open house, all you need to do is attend the event and fill out a raffle ticket with your name and contact information. The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the open house.

2. What types of door prizes are typically given out at open houses?

At Pampered Chef open houses, we usually give out kitchen tools and products as door prizes. These can range from small gadgets to larger cookware sets. You can check with your consultant or host for specific details about the door prizes being offered at your event.

3. Do I have to make a purchase to be eligible for a door prize?

No, making a purchase is not a requirement to enter or win a door prize at an open house. However, we do encourage you to browse our products and see if there are any items that interest you.

4. How many door prizes are typically given out at an open house?

The number of door prizes given out at an open house can vary depending on the size of the event and the number of attendees. However, there are usually multiple door prizes given out throughout the event, so there are plenty of chances to win.

5. Can I win more than one door prize at an open house?

Yes, it is possible to win more than one door prize at an open house. However, to give everyone a fair chance, we ask that if your name is chosen for a door prize, you are not eligible to win another one for the rest of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies