• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Bridal Shower With No Demonstration

In summary, an open house bridal shower with no demonstration is a type of bridal shower where guests can come and go as they please, without a scheduled demonstration or presentation. There is no pressure to purchase anything at the event, but our consultant will be available to take orders or answer questions. Guests are welcome to bring a guest, but seating may be limited. The products available at the shower will be popular Pampered Chef items for cooking, entertaining, and gift-giving. Orders can be placed at the event or online, with a few weeks for delivery.
CindysPChef
I had my 1st shower and didn't demonstrate. It was soo much fun and less stress. I have found with the other 2 showers the people just visit and don't listen. So my new way of doing them is without demonstrating. The host also did the closeline and it turned out really cute. She had postcards made up with the bride and groom's name and wedding date on the card. Then the host wrote down the product with number and cost and the people could go and pick the item(s) they wanted to give. It really went over well. Everyone seemed to enjoy their time there. And since it was an open house I thought people would just come and go quickly but they didn't.

Can you explain the clothesline?

Thanks!

That sounds like a great idea! Demonstrating can be fun, but it can also be stressful and sometimes people don't pay attention. The postcards and picking out items is a great way to keep things organized and make sure everyone gets what they want. I'm glad it was a successful shower and everyone had a good time. Congrats on finding a new way to do things!

What is an open house bridal shower with no demonstration?

An open house bridal shower with no demonstration is a type of bridal shower where guests can come and go as they please, without a scheduled demonstration or presentation. It allows for a more relaxed and casual atmosphere for the bride-to-be and her guests to mingle and celebrate.

Do I need to purchase anything at the open house bridal shower?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at the open house bridal shower. The focus is on celebrating the bride-to-be and her upcoming wedding, not making sales. However, if you see something you like, our consultant will be available to take orders or answer any questions you may have.

Can I bring a guest to the open house bridal shower?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the open house bridal shower. However, please keep in mind that seating may be limited and we want to ensure that the bride-to-be is the main focus of the event. Please RSVP with the number of guests you plan to bring so we can make proper accommodations.

What kinds of products will be available at the open house bridal shower?

At an open house bridal shower with no demonstration, our consultant will typically have a selection of our most popular Pampered Chef products on display for guests to see and try out. This may include items specifically for cooking, entertaining, or gift-giving. Our consultant will also be available to answer any questions or make recommendations based on your needs.

Can I place an order at the open house bridal shower?

Yes, you can place an order at the open house bridal shower. Our consultant will have order forms available and will be happy to assist you with placing an order. You can also choose to place an order online after the event, using the host's party link. Keep in mind, orders may take a few weeks to arrive and will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • leshelman