• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

onMoney Order & Cashier Checks

In summary, an onMoney Order is a type of online payment that offers a secure and convenient alternative to traditional money orders. To purchase an onMoney Order, one must visit a financial institution or online payment service provider and provide the necessary information and fees. The main difference between an onMoney Order and a cashier's check is that onMoney Orders can be issued and paid for online, while cashier's checks require a physical check from a bank or credit union. The processing time for an onMoney Order can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days for the funds to be available to the recipient. Fees for onMoney Orders and cashier's checks also vary, with onMoney Orders generally having lower fees. It is important to inquire
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I wasn't sure were to put this, however, it has to do with P3 so I thought I would post my question here.

I'm on money orders & cashier checks only until the end of June. (Never submit a show without all of the payments!) Anyhoo, I thought I read somewhere on here that you could get an update through tech support to send your shows in with the reports of of P3. Does anyone know if that is correct?

TIA!

I remember reading that as well, Laurie, although I've never been on MO status (knock on wood). I don't remember who posted it, but there were a couple of people who mentioned that it was true.

Give tech support a call - they're so helpful!

Thanks Ann! I will be calling this afternoon when I go to lunch.

Related to onMoney Order & Cashier Checks

What is an onMoney Order?

An onMoney Order is a type of payment that is similar to a traditional money order, but it can be issued and paid for online. It is a secure and convenient way to make payments without using cash or a personal check.

How do I purchase an onMoney Order?

To purchase an onMoney Order, you will need to visit a financial institution or an online payment service provider that offers this service. You will need to provide the amount you wish to send, the recipient's information, and pay the necessary fees. You will then receive a unique code that can be used by the recipient to redeem the funds.

What is the difference between an onMoney Order and a cashier's check?

While both onMoney Orders and cashier's checks are secure forms of payment, they differ in the way they are issued. OnMoney Orders can be issued and paid for online, while cashier's checks require a physical check to be issued by a bank or credit union. Additionally, onMoney Orders can be purchased from various financial institutions or online payment services, while cashier's checks can only be obtained from a bank or credit union.

How long does it take for an onMoney Order to clear?

The time it takes for an onMoney Order to clear can vary depending on the financial institution or online payment service used. Typically, it can take 1-2 business days for the funds to be available to the recipient. However, it is always best to check with the issuer for specific processing times.

What are the fees associated with onMoney Orders and cashier's checks?

The fees for onMoney Orders and cashier's checks can vary depending on the issuer and the amount being sent. Generally, onMoney Orders tend to have lower fees compared to cashier's checks. It is important to inquire about the fees before purchasing either form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SLDOWDY1978
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside