• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only $274.75 Away From My Goal - Need Suggestions!

In summary, Kathy has hit her goal of $15,000 and is still two days away from hitting $20,000. She has also received a $300 order from a customer who wanted to buy the discontinued products.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
So I'm only $274.75 away from $15,000...I sent out an email with the soon to be discontinued products and a reminder of the outlet...any other suggestions?I do have a couple parties that are closing tomorrow but both are just waiting on one or two more orders so I don't think they'll hit it.... :(On the plus side, I will have my highest month ever, but I was really hoping for that raise to start in August...

Wow Kathy, you're doing great! I won't hit $15K until about October.

Thanks! It's really helped having two $3,000 months in a row! :)

You never know, Kathy! I posted back in January, that I hit my $15,000 at 11 pm on December 31. I was only $50 something away from it. My friend came over for New Year's Eve and she needed the stone, pizza cutter combo thing. It was almost exactly the amount I needed to hit $15,000. I couldn't believe it! My raise came for my big January. Still two days left for you in July, right? Ask your hosts to call everyone who was supposed to attend the show but didn't. Then ask them to call everyone who didn't respond to the invite. Stay cheerful!

Tell people that you are trying to reach a goal many times they want to help....................

JAE said:
You never know, Kathy! I posted back in January, that I hit my $15,000 at 11 pm on December 31. I was only $50 something away from it. My friend came over for New Year's Eve and she needed the stone, pizza cutter combo thing. It was almost exactly the amount I needed to hit $15,000. I couldn't believe it! My raise came for my big January. Still two days left for you in July, right? Ask your hosts to call everyone who was supposed to attend the show but didn't. Then ask them to call everyone who didn't respond to the invite. Stay cheerful!

Great minds :) I actually was thinking the same thing and will contact both hosts in the morning with that same suggestion. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Flamingo said:
Tell people that you are trying to reach a goal many times they want to help....................

I know people have suggested this kind of idea before, I just don't know how to ask without seeming self-centered...what wording do you suggest I use?

Maybe you could send out a "Last chance for free Pinch Bowls!" e-mail. In the e-mail you could just say that you need less than $300 in sales to get a 10% raise or something like that.

I already sent out the discontinued items email though and I don't want people to start deleting my emails if they get too many from me....I already have a paranoia about how many actually get read...

Mabey something like I am setting goals for my business and life in general and need the support and help from everyone in my life. My goal is to reach a certin level by a certin date and only need 1 - 2 more orders. They wont know that you sent it to 30 people... BCC it to all in email list.

I sent out the email for discontinued products and my normal newsletter that had this months guest special and next month's host and guests. I was expecting a few orders for the discontinued. Instead I got a $300 order for discontinued, a show booked for August so she can earn her discontinued for free, and about 7 people that wanted the pinch bowls so that got some orders. Here I am with a $700+ show with a booking earning my exect cookware for 1/2 price and getting my DCB free! All I did was email and follow up :) And to think I may have gone inactive with no orders or shows at the beginning of this month :)

That sounds good; I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.

chefmoseley said:
I sent out the email for discontinued products and my normal newsletter that had this months guest special and next month's host and guests. I was expecting a few orders for the discontinued. Instead I got a $300 order for discontinued, a show booked for August so she can earn her discontinued for free, and about 7 people that wanted the pinch bowls so that got some orders. Here I am with a $700+ show with a booking earning my exect cookware for 1/2 price and getting my DCB free! All I did was email and follow up :) And to think I may have gone inactive with no orders or shows at the beginning of this month :)

Wow! I just subscribed to Tasty Tidbits tonight so am hoping to send out that newsletter tomorrow. If I get just half the response you did, I'll be sitting pretty!

What does "Only $274.75 Away From My Goal" mean?

This phrase typically refers to a sales goal that a Pampered Chef consultant is trying to reach. It means that they are only $274.75 away from meeting their desired sales amount for a certain time period.

How can I help a Pampered Chef consultant reach their goal?

There are a few ways you can help a consultant reach their goal. You can host a virtual or in-person party, purchase products from their website, or refer friends and family to shop with them. You can also spread the word about their business through social media or word of mouth.

What are some popular products from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, but some of our most popular products include the Deep Covered Baker, the Quick Cooker, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. We also have a wide selection of seasonings, sauces, and mixes that are loved by customers.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a party?

Absolutely! You can shop directly from a consultant's website or contact them to place an order. You can also shop from our website and choose a consultant at checkout to support their business.

What are the benefits of shopping with a Pampered Chef consultant?

When you shop with a consultant, you not only support a small business, but you also receive personalized customer service and cooking tips. Consultants often offer special deals and promotions, and you can earn free products by hosting a party. Plus, consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can help you find the best items for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Jennie4PC