• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Show for the Holidays Invites to Book?

In summary, BobbyCall is a great resource for those looking to start and/or grow their PC career. Keep up the great work!
Jess_K
Ok so here's my idea.. let me know if you think it's worth my time. I'm going to email and mail (mini catalogs) to everyone who has been to a show or hosted a show with me. (it's not a TON of people as I am fairly new and haven't had a whole lot of success with shows at this point) Anyway I was thinking of having a "Gifts to Go, Online Show." Featuring all of the ideas in the holiday mini. I was considering this: if they book and hold a show in the next 6 months, I would refund their shipping rate at their show and give them a credit to use on products. I was also thinking of offering prior guests a 10% discount on their order. Or maybe something for if they booked and held a show by Nov 29th then I would give them the Guest Special for free?

Personally, it sounds like you're gonna be out a whole lotta $$$$. I think the idea of gifts to go, online show is a great idea. But I would just be concerned that you'll be out a lot of $$ and won't make enough back in your shows. Maybe you will. I typically only offer free shipping if they buy $50 or more. And the ONLY ones I give a 10% discount to are past hosts. Occasionally I might give a discount to some of my repeat customers. I know it's hard when you're trying to pump up sales. Just make sure that you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

[/QUOTE] Just make sure that you don't shoot yourself in the foot.[/QUOTE]

She's right about wasting money at this point. I tried it when I first started. Needless to say, I have life-long clients, but they ALWAYS expect it. I love the online show idea. Another option to consider is a mega show or a mystery host show. There's a great thread on here somewhere about these. I read it yesterday and got great ideas. I been in the biz 2 yrs and finally starting to make a good profit over my overhead and giving reg clients discounts. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. Let us know what works for you... :thumbup:

If you start doing this now, your customers will expect this of you for the rest of your PC career. You will be setting a standard. And then someone might not book a show with you and "wait" until you offer another incentive.

PC is great on it's own..our host program, guest specials and other benefits. Don't spend you own $$$ on anything!

I would use your own personal email server to send out the emails. I've had problems with emails from the PC website going straight to junk mail boxes.
I've also heard that large group emails will sometimes end up in a junk mail foulder. Also use the BCC option where no-one sees anyone elses email address. They will appriciate you not giving out their email addresses.
Good luck with it.
Bobby

Call, call, call. YOu can email and send things out, but if you do not follow-up with a call, you are wasting your time :)

1. How do I set up an online show for the holidays?

To set up an online show for the holidays, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Show" tab. From there, select "Online Show" and follow the prompts to customize your show and invite guests.

2. Can I invite guests to my online show for the holidays through social media?

Yes, you can invite guests to your online show for the holidays through social media. Simply copy and paste the link to your show into a post or message and invite your friends and followers to join in on the fun.

3. How far in advance should I send out invites to my online show for the holidays?

We recommend sending out invites to your online show for the holidays at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives your guests enough time to plan and RSVP, and also allows you enough time to prepare for the show.

4. Can I personalize the invites for my online show for the holidays?

Yes, you can personalize the invites for your online show for the holidays. You can add your own message and even upload a custom image or logo to make the invites more personal and eye-catching.

5. How many guests can I invite to my online show for the holidays?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your online show for the holidays. There is no limit, so feel free to invite all of your friends, family, and acquaintances to join in on the fun and holiday shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pkd09