• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Orders & Director Requests: Confused? Ask Here!

In summary, to place an online order with Pampered Chef, visit their website, select your desired products, and proceed to the checkout page. Once an order is placed, no changes can be made. Delivery times vary, but generally take 3-7 business days within the US. A Director Request, placed by a Pampered Chef Director, offers additional benefits. Discount codes can be used during checkout, but only one per order.
jchesley
Are you only able to make online orders on a directors website? I just signed up for mine, and there is no place to submit an order. Also is it only when you are a director that you are put in the hat for when someone requests info off of the main site?

Thanks,
Jess

I signed up for my website too when I signed up a month ago. I think I remember seeing somewhere that your sales have to reach 1250 before your online ordering is activated. Someone else should probably verify though.

jodistrauss said:
I signed up for my website too when I signed up a month ago. I think I remember seeing somewhere that your sales have to reach 1250 before your online ordering is activated. Someone else should probably verify though.
That's right! A new consultant can not get on line order and she does not have a link to the Wedding Registry until after PC has accepted $1250 in sales or 4 shows.

You don't have to be a Director for someone to order from your website (though I do believe you must be qualified).

You do, however, have to be a director to receive leads from the HO.

How soon after you reach 1250 do they activate your online ordering?

I think it just takes a few days.

Related to Online Orders & Director Requests: Confused? Ask Here!

1. How do I place an online order?

To place an online order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and browse through our products. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, proceed to the checkout page where you can enter your shipping and payment information. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. We recommend reviewing your order carefully before submitting it to ensure all information is correct.

3. How long will it take for my online order to be delivered?

The delivery time for online orders may vary depending on your location. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track the status of your delivery. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery within the United States.

4. What is a Director Request and how do I submit one?

A Director Request is a special type of order that can only be placed by a Pampered Chef Director. This order is typically placed on behalf of a customer and includes additional benefits such as free shipping and special discounts. To submit a Director Request, simply contact your Pampered Chef Director and they will assist you with the process.

5. Can I use a discount or promotional code on an online order?

Yes, you can use a discount or promotional code on your online order. During the checkout process, there will be a section to enter your code. Once entered, the discount will be applied to your order total. Please note that only one discount code can be used per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedMom07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Yakmama