• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order That Didn't Show up in Email

In summary, it has happened a few times to people that they check their website and there are orders sitting there that they did not get an email notification about. They are going to call tech support to find out what is going on.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This has happened a few times to me recently. I checked my "working with your shows" in the website set up and there sat a $78 order on a party I'm having. I did not get an email notification on this....so I just passing on the warning to check now and then - they don't always show up on email! I am going to call tech support and see what is up because this is not the first time!

I have had to happen to me also.

This happened to me last week with one of my catty shows!

I've had this happen as well. Let us know what tech support says.

hmmm... and I am missing one that a guest said she placed on my site for a show I had today!

crazy things go on with those websites!

Very interesting. I am going to check my website now to see if there are any sitting there. Let us know what you find out from HO on this.

I had another one when I checked today too. And it's been there for few days. I think I'll give tech support a call on Monday. That's twice in just over a week.

I just checked my web assistant and no such luck! Oh, well. At least I now know that I should check there more often.

Twice to me in one week also.

It happened to me about 2 weeks ago too! I thought it was a fluke, but now that I'm hearing that it's happened to y'all too, I'm right there with ya in calling Tech Support!

It has been happening to me here & there, too. And I have one online order...not affiliated with a show, where it was "picking" then reverted back to "received" and has not shows up on any of my trackers (not IPT or TPC)...so I am wondering if the customer's CC got declined or something? She was a guest at a shwo of mine 2 years ago and I guess got one of my newsletters and decided t oplace an order -- do I call her or shoudl I just let HO handle it?

Hey - anyone know if HO is open on Monday? I know banks are closed here on Monday.

This happened to me last week, too. NOT cool. I wonder if the hosts are not getting their email notifications, either...

And....I haven't been getting all my email notifications when shows are shipped. I really like getting that notice & the hosts do too!

I had a co worker of my husband tell me that she placed an order on a show that I had on my website. I've never seen it. Then today I had a guest place an order for $200 worth of stones and it never showed up in my e-mail. I'm at work in my husband's office so I can't check CC because I don't know my password, but I'm assuming that it's not there since it never came through on e-mail. I may have to call Tech Support too if this keeps happening. Frustrating!

Just went online to check and someone placed an order on a show yesterday. No email!!! GRRRR!!!

At least it's a $130 order. :D

Placed one today on my own website for my mom - no email at all...order is there though...

Another one for me just now - I'm glad I checked!

Cindy, how did your Daytona 500 get together go today? Did you get any bookings from your friends?

I was checking my site today to check on a show I did last night, and there was an order sitting there for a show this weekend.......no email notification for me either.........

After reading about everyone else not getting email notification for orders placed at the website I decided I would check my online shows. Low and behold 2 orders. What's up with that??

Not only have I not gotten them in my e-mail, but I entered an order for someone and put one of my e-mails as theirs and no order confirmation for them either!

Was someone calling HO this a.m.? If so, PLEASE share any feedback you have. I am at work and too insanely busy to sit on hold with HO this a.m.

I had the same thing yesterday. The host called because it was a good friend from somewhere else and she said she was nosey and wanted to know what she had ordered! :) I never got an email notificaion either.

Well the HO must be updating/refreshing their system, I just received back to back emails for orders placed.....doing a happy dance now!

Me too! Thanks to all who called HO!

Yeah! :) Either someone called or they got in today, realized there was a problem and restarted the mail services on the server! ;)

I had an order placed yesterday on my website for a show I am doing tomorrow. I did not get an email. The host emailed me to ask questions about the online ordering, so i checked it and there was the order. I have already sent a confirmation email to the guest thanking her for the order. I may go ahead and enter her order into PP today, so I don't forget her. She is having her order direct shipped so I will also have to let her know when the package is shipped.

This is the first order I have ever received for a show. I am glad my host is using it.

Ok, it's not working again I think. When I got to my show this morning, my host handed me an online order that she had just received confirmation on. When I got home, I still didn't have an email confirmation, but it was on "working with your shows"

I had one today where they placed last night and it NEVER showed up on my website or e-mail. I even walked through the website with her (and she DESIGNS website pages at work) and she did everything. I had to take it by hand. We checked and she KNOWS she didn't mix up sights...she had to choose a host...

1. Why haven't I received a confirmation email for my online order?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, please check your spam or junk folder in case the email was accidentally filtered there. Additionally, make sure you entered the correct email address at checkout. If the email address is correct and the confirmation email is still not showing up, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a confirmation email for an online order?

Our system usually sends out confirmation emails within a few minutes of placing an online order. If you have not received one after an hour, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I still track my order if I didn't receive a confirmation email?

Yes, you can still track your order by logging into your account on our website. Simply go to the "My Orders" section and click on the specific order to view its status and tracking information.

4. Will I still receive my order if I didn't get a confirmation email?

In most cases, yes. If you completed the checkout process and received an order confirmation page, your order was successfully placed and will be processed. However, if you are unsure, you can always contact our customer service team for confirmation.

5. Can I change my email address for a previous online order that didn't show up in my email?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the email address associated with an order once it has been placed. However, you can still track your order by logging into your account on our website using the email address you provided at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK