• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"One of the Biggest Announcements" Speculation??

In summary, at Spring launch there will be an announcement about an app for iphone, ipad, and droid devices. There is a promotion to win an Ipad or I touch.
They did say that the updated Feb. Guest Special flyer will be on CC the afternoon of the 4th. It would be great if some of the other info was on there then, too, but they were talking the 6th so that's probably what it will be.

I got to thinking that it would be great if the product from the Dec. Free for All was part of the new recruit bonus for Feb. But, I'd rather it not be if they want to keep it secret until the 4th. Don't give me some flyer on Feb. 1 that says your consultant will let you know what it is after the 4th. The current Guest Special flyer is bad enough. I'm sure that new product will be part of some signing bonus soon, though. It's great how the company gets these products in our hands and in the hands of our new recruits.

We did not get the Special Edition CN or the Spring Marketing Guide. We did find out the HWC products. They showed the Spring Marketing Guide on the screen so could briefly see the flyer for the April specials but not really the details.

All Launches start at 9AM local time. If's safe to talk about products/announcements after 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern time on Saturday the 4th. Those of us who are attending a launch will be safely in our meetings getting the info then. HO will post all the announcements and stuff on CC on Monday February, 6th. JMO

lt1jane said:
All Launches start at 9AM local time. If's safe to talk about products/announcements after 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern time on Saturday the 4th. Those of us who are attending a launch will be safely in our meetings getting the info then. HO will post all the announcements and stuff on CC on Monday February, 6th. JMO

Actually they asked us to wait until late afternoon. People in the launches still have their phones and can be watching fb and stuff. It's safe to do what they ask for us to do.

that works too. My point was that we don't have to wait until Monday to talk about the stuff, we just have to wait until everyone attending their launches gets the info.

I keep forgetting that many people have smart phones while I refuse to pay for data package required to have one. I was also taught that in a large meeting like that to turn my phone off...

No we don't have to wait for the 6th but the info will be up on CC for everyone with the complete details for everyone to see. We can talk about it starting Saturday (Eastern time zone people remember that the west coast won't hear until hours later than we think it is so we have to pay attention to the later afternoon thing). Consultants Corner will accurately answer the questions people may/will have vs our sketchy notes and memories. lol

...and they did tell us the HWC guest specials and the bonus for 2 shows Feb, Mar and April + the bonus item. Be sure you have at least 2 shows. The spring marketing guide will have the host/guest specials through May. We will get everything around Feb 7th.

I was in the first group to go to Spring Launch, I gotta say - its tough for you guys that want to know, but its hard on us too because we'd love to be able to TALK ABOUT IT!! It is a great announcement and its a lot of fun to see it live, but its nice to talk about it too LOL...
This is kinda like a great Christmas holiday that you cant even talk about it during the next week, talking about it is 1/2 the fun!
So, hopefully everyone will be caught up soon and we can chat about it till our little fingers cant type anymore! I am surprised though at how quiet everyone has been, I wasn't totally sure people could keep it to themselves - well done! Looks like the surprise is still a surprise :)
Have fun at Spring Launch everyone who has yet to go! We'll be here when you get back!

You know it has been so long that CS has been around and only after the first year of its existence did we have problems after National Conference that year. After DebPC - the co-originator of this site - came out here and told everyone to stop talking about ANY THING until a certain time, it has never happened again. We all got that the best part of the conferences and meetings was the excitement of hearing everything first hand at the meetings. So we all simply adhere to that. And even though a lot of us are dying to know NOW, we really DO appreciate the silence of the rest of you! I mean really, I would love to know it all now but then again, what is the point of spending the time and money to get it first hand with all the total excitement attached! We all know too it just is not the same if you do not attend. The excitement really looses something in translation when the "news" is heard second hand. Its just not the same! So keep the gag order going and remember to wait a bit on Saturday even. SO THANK YOU FOR THE SILENCE!

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "One of the Biggest Announcements" Speculation?</h2><p>1. What is the big announcement going to be about?<br>2. When will the announcement be made?<br>3. Who will be making the announcement?<br>4. How will this announcement affect current Pampered Chef products and customers?<br>5. Can you give any hints or clues about the announcement?</p><h2>Any guesses on the big announcement?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am not at liberty to make guesses or speculate about the big announcement. However, based on what the National Execs are saying, it is safe to say that it will be a significant and exciting development for the company.</p><h2>They said it is one of the biggest ever. What are your speculations?</h2><p>Again, I cannot make any speculations about the announcement. However, some possibilities could include a new product launch, a major partnership or collaboration, or a significant expansion into new markets.</p>

Related to "One of the Biggest Announcements" Speculation??

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "One of the Biggest Announcements" Speculation?

1. What is the big announcement going to be about?
2. When will the announcement be made?
3. Who will be making the announcement?
4. How will this announcement affect current Pampered Chef products and customers?
5. Can you give any hints or clues about the announcement?

Any guesses on the big announcement?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am not at liberty to make guesses or speculate about the big announcement. However, based on what the National Execs are saying, it is safe to say that it will be a significant and exciting development for the company.

They said it is one of the biggest ever. What are your speculations?

Again, I cannot make any speculations about the announcement. However, some possibilities could include a new product launch, a major partnership or collaboration, or a significant expansion into new markets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedpals