• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Good Show Away From Summer Product Promo

In summary, the speaker needs $430 more for the month to get new summer products and has no other shows booked. They planned to do a Mystery Host Bingo Show but had no interest from the 40 people invited. They are looking for suggestions on how to book shows for April instead of May. One suggestion is to offer a larger incentive, such as a discount or popular product, and also to send out invitations for the host. Another suggestion is to pitch Mother's Day as a reason to push the show up to April, potentially increasing sales and attendance.
sOhSherri
I need about $430 more for the month to get the new summer products!
I have no other shows booked. I had planned to do a Mystery Host Bingo Show of my own at the end of the month but out of 40 people I invited (to hopefully get 10) I have had no interest. No wonder our hosts get frustrated with attendance!! Anyway, if I could add 1 kitchen show or 2 catalog shows I could make it. Everyone that I call wants to book for May. Any suggestions how I can get booked for April instead of May? I have offered free shows were I purchase recipe ingredients, etc. but this doesn't seem to be enough for them to book for April. TIA

Sherri

Tyr offering a larger incentive. Maybe any stone 1/2 off, an additional $$ credit off their order, a popular product (food chopper, scrapers...) for $5, offer a "white sale" for the guests - everything in the catalog that is white 5% or 10% off. You could alos send out her invitations for her.

I would add that the show must be at least so much in sales. This way it helps you reach your goal and you end up negitive in the end. These all cost us money, but sometimes they can be worth it.

Best of luck,
Michelle

Try to pitch Mother's DayYou may have tried this already, but I'll offer the suggestion anyway. You can maybe call the potential May host and tell them that you were thinking that they may want to push their show up a week or so, because shipping is guaranteed to arrive for Mom's Day when the orders are placed before 4/26.
You can just say that you want them to have the best show ever, and make the most of their host rewards, so having guests buying for Mom's Day might boost show sales. Inform her that she'll probably get a better turn out this way. Then you "work your butt off " :) at the show telling how great these products are for Moms etc. Then she can be enthusiastic to her guests, telling them its like a Mom's Day shopping w/o the hassle (even encourage the gift certifs).

I got a May 7th guest to pull her show up to April this way. Maybe it can work for you.

What is the "One Good Show Away From Summer" product promotion?

The "One Good Show Away From Summer" product promotion is a special offer by Pampered Chef for customers who host a successful party or demonstration. It allows them to purchase select summer products at a discounted price.

Which products are included in the "One Good Show Away From Summer" promotion?

The specific products included in the promotion may vary, but they typically include popular summer items such as grilling tools, outdoor dining sets, and ice cream makers.

How can I qualify for the "One Good Show Away From Summer" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must host a party or demonstration with a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least $200 in sales. The consultant will then provide you with a special code to purchase the discounted products.

Can I combine the "One Good Show Away From Summer" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the "One Good Show Away From Summer" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is a standalone promotion that is only available for customers who host a party or demonstration.

When does the "One Good Show Away From Summer" promotion end?

The end date for the promotion may vary, but it typically runs from May through August. Make sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific end date and any updates or changes to the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • chefgailliard