• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Cool and Serve Show: Summer Marketing Guide FAQs

2 tsp?Hi Malinda,It depends on how sweet you want it to be. I like using 8 oz whipped topping, 2 pina colada yogurts and Sweet Sprinkle of your choice...caramel one is popular. Easy to whip together and you can show case your SS bowl or batterbowl and master scraper. It also keeps well for a couple of days. One hosts swears she ate it for 5 days in a row! lol
pkd09
Silver Member
The new Summer Marketing Guide shows a Cool and Serve Show which really interests me but I have a couple questions....

1) why do you need the avocado peeler for mangos? I honestly have never eaten a mango so do you not eat the peel?
2) does anyone have a fruit & veggie dip recipe using the MFP?

Regarding your mango question, no, you don't eat the skin/peel. The avocado peeler works great for sliding the fruit out of the peel without risk of cutting yourself. I also have used a butter knife. The flesh of the fruit should be soft enough that it is all you need. Just run it along the peel. (LOVE MANGO!!! Sort of a cross between a peach, pineapple, and banana) Our Mango wedger is the bomb!

Bobbie...thank you for answering. Making sure I get it correct....wedge it then peel it? The mango wedger is showing the peel. I have heard about people grilling mango wedges, does it go on the grill plain?

I don't know about grilling but yes, you wedge then peel - way easier. But I'm not very good at picking out the perfect mango. The couple times I've tried I didn't have a good one. One was way too ripe, it went through the wedger fine but then just smushed in the MFP. Then the other was not nearly ripe enough and I couldn't get the wedger to work on it. What am I doing wrong? How do you pick a perfect mango?

The product tips in the summer news states, "green to yellow with red tinge. Fairly firm when pressed. Fruity aroma. Avoid if extremely soft or bruised."

I've yet to be able to successfully wedge a mango in my new mango wedger. I follow the directions but it always seems to get caught on the pit. Any tips?

wedge the mango upside down, so the smaller end is on the bottom. Follow the pit from upside down and wedge it. It works. :)

Wiggle, wiggle.

What's a good dip to go with the cool & serve show?

Use a small containter of marshmallow cream with a brick of cream cheese and 1 of the sweet sprinkles.

I like using 8 oz whipped topping, 2 pina colada yogurts and Sweet Sprinkle of your choice...caramel one is popular. Easy to whip together and you can show case your SS bowl or batterbowl and master scraper. It also keeps well for a couple of days. One hosts swears she ate it for 5 days in a row! lol

I had just posting asking this same question then did some googling while waiting...found one Im using tonite..but now I'm tweaking it some as I sit here and think about it.
original idea for fruit dip to show the MFP:
2 bananas..process them up
add 1 cup of lowfat sour cream (now I might use vanilla yogurt or other flavor yogurt)
2 tsp PC cinnamon (now I'm thinking to use sprinkles instead
2 TBSP honey
1 tsp fresh lemon juice...
process all up in MFP and you're dip is ready

Brenda.the.chef said:
I've yet to be able to successfully wedge a mango in my new mango wedger. I follow the directions but it always seems to get caught on the pit. Any tips?

Be sure to cut each end off the mango so you can see the pit before you wedge it with the mango wedger.

Update on how the show went.....$750 and 5 MFP! I'd say it was a success :) I demo'd the MFP with salsa and the tools shown in the Cool and Serve Show information page. Great timing on the show since I am usually in front of these same customers 3-4 times per year so I really wanted to do something different. They loved it!

a Dip suggestion...just came from my cluster meeting and my NED used just regular ole cool whip and drizzled a bit of the Coconut sauce over it. YUM!!!!!!!! Did I say it was YUMM!?!!! And super easy.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I like using 8 oz whipped topping, 2 pina colada yogurts and Sweet Sprinkle of your choice...caramel one is popular. Easy to whip together and you can show case your SS bowl or batterbowl and master scraper. It also keeps well for a couple of days. One hosts swears she ate it for 5 days in a row! lo

and

Staceskitchen: Re: Cool and Serve Show
Use a small containter of marshmallow cream with a brick of cream cheese and 1 of the sweet sprinkles. l

HOw much of the sprinkle in each recip0e?

Hi Malinda,

I honestly just sprinkle away until I think it's enough. Tee Hee

But I'd guestimate 1 1/2 -2 Tbsp of the sweet sprinkle.

If the mango is ripe and mushy, then peel it before wedging. Otherwise the skin mushes up the flesh.

Dotty said:
If the mango is ripe and mushy, then peel it before wedging. Otherwise the skin mushes up the flesh.

Good idea Dotty, I had one today that kind of mushed up the flesh. Never thought of peeling it BEFORE I wedged it.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Hi Malinda,

I honestly just sprinkle away until I think it's enough. Tee Hee

But I'd guestimate 1 1/2 -2 Tbsp of the sweet sprinkle.

Jolie- how did I KNOW you were going to say that - 'sprinkle away'. lol i do that a whole bunch too... just wanted to make sure it wasn't like 'add the whole bottle'... lol

1. What is the Cool and Serve Show?

The Cool and Serve Show is a virtual cooking and entertaining event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It showcases our Cool and Serve products and teaches you how to use them to make your next party or gathering a success.

2. How do I attend a Cool and Serve Show?

You can attend a Cool and Serve Show by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. Our consultants can schedule a virtual show for you and your friends, or you can join an existing show online.

3. What products will be featured in the Cool and Serve Show?

The Cool and Serve Show will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our Cool and Serve Collection. These products are designed to keep food and drinks cool and fresh, making them perfect for entertaining.

4. Will I be able to purchase products during the Cool and Serve Show?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase products during the Cool and Serve Show. Our consultants will provide you with a link to shop online, or you can place an order through them directly.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a Cool and Serve Show?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a Cool and Serve Show. Our consultants offer host rewards, such as discounted products and exclusive host-only items, for hosting a successful show. Contact a consultant for more information on hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • andrealynne719