• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director On Track for Trip Contest Goals? Check in Here!

In summary, everyone is doing well on their trip contest goals. Ann has 8 qualified recruits, but not the points needed to hit gold. She is still on track for gold, however, and has approximately 101,000 points remaining. Hubby would like to see gold, and is happy with silver, while I am happy with two more qualified recruits and need two more to hit gold. We are still on track for gold, and I have 5 shows scheduled in December to help me reach that goal.
DebPC
Staff member
How is everyone doing on their trip contest goals. Are you there? On track?
Need to hussle? Downgrading? Whatever your situation- it's awesome that you went for it and your business is better for it!

Happy Chef said:
How is everyone doing on their trip contest goals. Are you there? On track?
Need to hussle? Downgrading? Whatever your situation- it's awesome that you went for it and your business is better for it!

Hubby would like to see gold because he wants the excursions and extra day. I am happy with silver. I need two more qualified recruits in order to hit gold. I have the recruits - one is inches away from Q'ing...the other hasn't done anything yet and she's on day 45.

Still on track for gold. I need one last recruit to qualify- she is halfway there. I have approximately 101,000 points with a bunch more to submit. I am going for gold for the extra day, event, and $$, and I am excited about Maui to see, well, Maui, but also old friends and hopefully Carolyn!! :)

Can't wait to see you all there!

Have hit Bronze but wanted Silver. I will have the recruits for Silver but not the points...:( I kept on track at the Gold Level up until June and I could not get my schedule on track.:(

I will hit silver once I have 2 more qualify, have several in the pile to qualify, but it seems some are not very motivated.......can't wait to go to!!

beckyjsmith said:
Still on track for gold. I need one last recruit to qualify- she is halfway there. I have approximately 101,000 points with a bunch more to submit. I am going for gold for the extra day, event, and $$, and I am excited about Maui to see, well, Maui, but also old friends and hopefully Carolyn!! :)

Oooooh - I forgot about the extra $$$!!!

Still need a few more points to hit Bronze. I'm at 49,114. But I'm pretty sure that I'll hit it with sales, plus I have 1 recruit last week & will have 2 more this weekend so I'm hoping they qualify & I have the extra cushion on points from them. ;)

Ann, I have 8 qualified recruits, but not the points. So I know how you feel girl! Congrats to everyone who has already earned a trip & those of you who will be earning one (or earning a higher level) by the end of the year! :D

I have $2022 left in sales but i know i'll hit that. I also need one recruit to qualify so i'm working it. I will NOT let Toronto slip out of my fingers when i am SOOOO close. Fortunately i have 2 big fundraisers going on and 5 shows scheduled for December SO far. I'll be fine. :)

Congratulations to all of you that have reached or are stilll reaching with me! WE CAN DO IT! :)

1. How do I set my trip contest goals?

To set your trip contest goals, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "On Track for Trip Contest Goals" tab. From there, you can enter your desired trip location and the number of points you want to earn to reach your goal.

2. Can I change my trip contest goals?

Yes, you can change your trip contest goals at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your destination or points goal. Keep in mind that changes may affect your progress in the contest and the rewards you earn.

3. How often should I check in on my trip contest goals?

We recommend checking in on your trip contest goals at least once a week to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments. This will also help you stay motivated and on track to reach your goals.

4. What rewards can I earn by reaching my trip contest goals?

By reaching your trip contest goals, you can earn various rewards such as free products, discounts, and even an all-expenses-paid trip to your desired location. Be sure to check the "On Track for Trip Contest Goals" tab for a full list of rewards.

5. Do I have to participate in the trip contest to be eligible for rewards?

No, you do not have to participate in the trip contest to be eligible for rewards. However, participating in the contest can help motivate you to reach your goals and earn even more rewards. Plus, who doesn't love a chance to win a free trip?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila