• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Establishing and Evaluating Goals With Your Team

In summary, the team leader is trying to find a goal sheet that they can use with their recruits. They are frustrated because they can't find anything that meets their needs.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I want to have my team members fill out a goal sheet, I ask these questions when they first join but would like to revisit their why and establish their goals for the new year. Does anyone have a goals sheet that they are in love with? What do you do to support your recruits in this area?

1. What future do you see for yourself & your business?
2. What is your dream & what is your commitment to achieving it?
3. What time are you able to devote to your business each week?
4. What 1st step will you take to move your business toward your dream?
5. What support would you like from me?

Did you try typing "goal" into the file search...only 17 show up, but a lot of them are consultant goal sheets...

HTH!

It's in the December meeting planner to do a 2010 goal worksheet! :D

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/public_comm/directory_index.jsp

As a Team Leader, you should be able to see the Meeting Planner and Meeting Handouts for December. It actually has an activity in there for this month to get them motivated for what they want out of their business in 2010. Our meeting is tonight & I bought the 1/2 sheets of poster board to hand out for them. I'm having them go home to do it & bring it back next month. But it's something large enough for them to hang up in their house to look at each day & keep their goals in check on a daily basis.

nikked said:
Did you try typing "goal" into the file search...only 17 show up, but a lot of them are consultant goal sheets...

HTH!

Heh, I searched for "goals" before my post and found a few irrelevant results. Now searching for "goal" I found one that I like and can tweak a bit. I am still curious what others are doing to support, encourage, and possibly reward their team members in relation to their goals though.

Thanks Sheila, but alas I have been demoted to Senior Consultant as far as CC is concerned. I searched the directory page from your link but didn't find anything. I searched goals 2010, december handout, meeting planner, etc and didnt find anything. I would LOVE to see what you're talking about though, could someone upload it here? Thanks!My biggest frustration is all the wonderful tools that Pampered Chef supplies but limits for Team Leaders and even more so for Senior Consultants. :grumpy: Just because my team isn't doing the required $2500, doesn't mean I dont want them to or have access to the tools to help them get there. Sorry, end rant.

1. How do I set effective goals for my team?

Setting effective goals for your team involves several key steps. First, identify the overall objective or desired outcome you want to achieve. Then, break down this objective into smaller, actionable goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Additionally, involve your team in the goal-setting process to ensure buy-in and commitment. Finally, regularly review and adjust goals as needed to stay on track.

2. What are some common challenges in goal setting and evaluation?

Some common challenges in goal setting and evaluation include setting unrealistic or vague goals, lack of communication and collaboration among team members, and not regularly reviewing and adjusting goals. Other challenges may include a lack of resources or support, conflicting priorities, and not aligning goals with the overall objectives of the organization.

3. How can I ensure my team stays motivated to achieve their goals?

Motivation is key to achieving goals. To keep your team motivated, make sure goals are challenging yet achievable, and provide the necessary resources and support. Additionally, regularly communicate progress and celebrate small wins along the way. Encouraging open communication and fostering a positive and supportive team culture can also help keep motivation high.

4. How do I evaluate the progress of my team's goals?

Evaluating progress towards goals involves regularly tracking and measuring performance. This can be done through various methods, such as setting milestones and checkpoints, conducting performance reviews, and gathering feedback from team members. It is also important to regularly communicate with team members and provide support or resources as needed to help them stay on track.

5. What should I do if my team is not meeting their goals?

If your team is not meeting their goals, it is important to first identify the root cause of the issue. This could be due to a variety of factors, such as lack of resources, unclear expectations, or other obstacles. Once the issue is identified, work with your team to come up with a plan to address it, whether that be adjusting the goals, providing additional support or resources, or finding alternative solutions. It is also important to regularly communicate and provide feedback to help your team stay motivated and focused on achieving their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • pamperedlinda