1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Establishing and Evaluating Goals with your team

1. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

I want to have my team members fill out a goal sheet, I ask these questions when they first join but would like to revisit their why and establish their goals for the new year. Does anyone have a goals sheet that they are in love with? What do you do to support your recruits in this area?

1. What future do you see for yourself & your business?
    2. What is your dream & what is your commitment to achieving it?
    3. What time are you able to devote to your business each week?
    4. What 1st step will you take to move your business toward your dream?
    5. What support would you like from me?

Dec 13, 2009
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Did you try typing "goal" into the file search...only 17 show up, but a lot of them are consultant goal sheets...

HTH!

Dec 13, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It's in the December meeting planner to do a 2010 goal worksheet! :D

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/public_comm/directory_index.jsp

As a Team Leader, you should be able to see the Meeting Planner and Meeting Handouts for December. It actually has an activity in there for this month to get them motivated for what they want out of their business in 2010. Our meeting is tonight & I bought the 1/2 sheets of poster board to hand out for them. I'm having them go home to do it & bring it back next month. But it's something large enough for them to hang up in their house to look at each day & keep their goals in check on a daily basis.

Dec 13, 2009
  4. jcsmilez

Heh, I searched for "goals" before my post and found a few irrelevant results. Now searching for "goal" I found one that I like and can tweak a bit. I am still curious what others are doing to support, encourage, and possibly reward their team members in relation to their goals though.

Dec 13, 2009
  5. jcsmilez

Thanks Sheila, but alas I have been demoted to Senior Consultant as far as CC is concerned. I searched the directory page from your link but didn't find anything. I searched goals 2010, december handout, meeting planner, etc and didnt find anything. I would LOVE to see what you're talking about though, could someone upload it here? Thanks!

My biggest frustration is all the wonderful tools that Pampered Chef supplies but limits for Team Leaders and even more so for Senior Consultants. :grumpy: Just because my team isn't doing the required $2500, doesn't mean I dont want them to or have access to the tools to help them get there. Sorry, end rant.

Dec 13, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted