• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On the Way to a Free Tote - August Show Goals

In summary, the expert summarizer has two shows submitted, one small show and one over 1000 show, three shows this week, and one show scheduled for July 31st.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just submitted a $600 show so I'm halfway to the free tote/dish!
I have another show Saturday and an online/catalog show going on so I just have to get 1 of the 2 closed by the end of the month.

I have 2 August/1 September show so far and need to start looking for more. A lot of possibilities but have to get those commitments. I get recruit "leads" but nothing firm so I'm mainly shooting to fill the show schedule, ask everyone and if recruiting promo happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I'm at least serving my customers and can earn some consultant totes. :D

both shows so far this month are over $800 with 3 more to goI got a recruit today gave her all 6 bookings but thats oknothing in Aug. I am gone the 6-24
we have our kickoff on the 2nd, a baby shower the 3rd (which i haven't even bought the fabric for the quilt yet)
and school starts on the 27

I have one cooking show on the 28th and a catalog show that is suppose to be turned in by the end of the month.

I have got to get my business built back up!!

I have turned in 1 show at the beginning of the month, hoping for a 2nd from discontinued items - email going out this week. Thinking of offering a discount? not sure though.

I have 1 August cooking show so far, trying for 2 more.

And I just got a Sept catalog show today (thanks you know who ;) )

I have one show in and another this coming Sat. that I will want to close ASAP!!

I've turned in one show already - have a county fair on Saturday and my 2nd show on Sunday - should be able to turn in by July 31st. Have 2 shows in August right now and some interested in the fall that I will be calling this week to set dates.

I have one small catty show closing tomorrow ($150), one HUGE show closing Thursday (more than $1100) and one cooking show on Tuesday!

I have two shows for August and two for September, but I'm sure will increase when I update about the host specials!

did both of my cooking shows this weekend - both were really low sales. i also have 2 cattys closing at the end of the month. i will be lucky to crack $1k.

august is looking good - an open house with "surprise gifts" and 7 regular cooking shows. just getting started on september but i already know it will be light.

i really need to work on consistency....

I have submitted my two shows but they were only around $600 total. I have three shows this weekend including a bridal shower so we'll see how it goes. I also have two catalog shows to close. I have 3 confirmed August shows, 1 that won't confirm and 2 September. I have 1 September catalog show.I do have two possible August shows but I have a past guest who I want to encourage to sign with the current promotion since she just lost her job and I would give her those bookings since it's her family and friend.

Two catalog shows going on right now. Hopefully they will close by the end of July. Not banking on it, but I would like it to happen.

I've turned in 2 (one was a $1000 show...yeah for her!) and have four more Thurs-Sun plus two catalog shows.

legacypc46 said:
I've turned in 2 (one was a $1000 show...yeah for her!) and have four more Thurs-Sun plus two catalog shows.

You will have a busy weekend! Way to go!

Well I just moved from overseas, I lived out of a suitcase June 1st-July 15th, I enjoyed the break in Chicago--sharing a room with 4 women vs 2 kids, hubby and 2 pets! I have 1 show turned in (Very SMALL) and 1 more to close to get the bag. Nothing scheduled...gotta get house unpacked and hope to have that done by Wednesday! Thank goodness for online sales! Gotta get my work hat back on! New home, new area, looking forward to the challenge!

I submitted three really small shows early this month, I have my Mystery Host Catty show closing this week. 1 firm show for August, 2 I'm still trying to pin down dates on, and an open house plus 1 show in Sept so far. An Oct. Catty show that booked off of this Mystery Host Show.

I'd like 1 more for August and 2 more for Sept for sure.

So far have had two submitted shows. One small 380 and one over 1000 have three shows this week for the July book a thon this week..and all three ladies are wanted big shows to earn the extra free products. I also hope now that sales will increase with the disc. items..

I have a cooking tomorrow! I'm really excited, it's my first cooking show since April 3! Hopefully it will go well. The host's birthday is this week so she is going to have a wish list and hopefully have her friends buy all her gifts at the show :)

Turned in a bit over $1250 so far and have 3 cooking shows and 1 catty show I did this weekend waiting to close out so I'm sitting at a grand total of $2,864.57. I probably will get another $200-$300 or so from the shows waiting to close and I still have 4 more July shows! One of them booked July TODAY!!! YEA!

I turned in one small fundraiser for my daughter's rescue shelter.
I did an open house at a beauty shop on the 17th and it was just over $500. One booking.
I did a bridal shower yesterday and I think it will be around $500 also. Several bookings thanks to the September host special.
Nothing else planned so far for the rest of this month except for helping my last recruit with her show and trying to find some more recruits.

I'm at $1060 with a show to close tomorrow and two catalog shows open. I have 10 shows in August so far. I'll get the bags from attending conference.

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm at $1060 with a show to close tomorrow and two catalog shows open. I have 10 shows in August so far. I'll get the bags from attending conference.

WOW! 10 shows? CONGRATS! I'm still working on August. Can't wait for the Aug host special as I have a few interested. I tend to book shows pretty close in so I'm not too worried about August, yet anyway, considering I just booked a July show today and another July show 2 days ago.

I had 2 shows next week that resceduled, but with the new bag promotion, I don't mind. Plus, I've spent every weekend in June at fairs/festivals. I'm ready for a change of pace. I have the summers off as a teacher, so I do as many shows as I can. I too am excited to see what products are for August Hosts. Congrats on serve it up squad winner!! I'm shooting for director by September.

I started July with 7 shows...I'll finish with hopefully 4.:eek:

I had a show last week, and 2 this week(supposed to have 4, but 2 have rescheduled), and one next week.

I also have a catalog show....she says she has several orders already, and we are supposed to close this weekend - but I never count those until I actually have them in hand!

Our July has been pretty good. We already submitted 1 small show from the beginning of the month....however, we have 4 shows this week and we're getting a wedding registry too. The daughter of one of the host's this week got engaged this weekend and wants to set it up.

We set our goals for 2008 and want to hit or exceed them.

Good luck everyone....hopefully one of us will get the call from HO at our shows for the free cookware.

I submitted a small show from a fair I went to. But I am fairly new and was so happy. I needed to branch out from friends/church and I DID!! I booked 4 shows using a booking tree at the fair and the 4 shows are in 4 different cities and one is a cohost show! SO YAY!! But I do have a show on the 25 and 29. And three for August and 3 for September at the moment.

I have had one cooking show so far. I have four more between Thursday and Tuesday!! Then one catalog show, hopefully I can close them all by the end of the month!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It would have been nice to have these in June!

I had 4 shows for July but 2 never returned my calls. One is going to close tomorrow and she said she will probably hit 500. A show on the 31st and a mystery host show that i have about 150 in orders right now. I couldnt book alot in July last week DH was gone alot doing inventory for his work, then DD's birthday is this week and we are leaving town so that left me with the 2nd week. I am bummed though since this is the lowest i have been for awhile.

my July was actually really good. I had two shows so far, and one tomorrow. The first two were really profitable. I wish that my July was June!! I easily made the 1500 make in July.. oh well.

Related to On the Way to a Free Tote - August Show Goals

What is the "On the Way to a Free Tote" promotion?

The "On the Way to a Free Tote" promotion is an incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to reach their show goals in the month of August. Consultants who meet certain sales and booking goals will earn a free tote bag as a reward.

What are the show goals for the August promotion?

The show goals for the August promotion are to have at least 4 shows with a minimum of $500 in sales each. Consultants must also have at least 2 bookings from these shows to qualify for the free tote bag.

How do I track my progress towards the show goals?

You can track your progress towards the show goals by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "On the Way to a Free Tote" tracker. This will show you how many shows you have hosted and how much sales and bookings you have earned towards the promotion.

Can I earn more than one free tote bag?

Yes, you can earn multiple free tote bags if you meet the show goals for each one. For example, if you have 8 shows with $500 in sales and 4 bookings, you will earn 2 free tote bags.

When will I receive my free tote bag?

If you meet the show goals for the August promotion, your free tote bag will be automatically added to your order when you place an order in September. If you do not place an order in September, you can contact customer service to have your free tote bag shipped to you separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlennhoff