• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On-line order PWS what up wit this

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
Ok so I open my e-mails today and I SEE ONLINE ACTIVITY LOVE that The order was for a $1.00 CITRUS PEELER. So they paid 7.95 for shipping
can you belive that on . I wish there was a name and info so I coukd call and give some really good customer sevice on that one

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Wow, people are crazy.

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Don't spend all that commission in one place Doreen!:)

pampered.chris

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
that is unreal. wow! I had one missing from a show recently and I have some so rather than have home office pay to send it, I just gave the hostess one I had. Seems redundant to pay shipping for a $1.00 citrus peeler.

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
WOW!! I'm like Chris - if someone tells me they need to order a citrus peeler (and they don't need anything else), I just give them one of my supply (I order a bunch on supply order as giveaways). Same with the Quick Cut Paring Knives. Unbelievable what some people will do online...!!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Bwahaha! I wonder if it's a disgruntled partner who did it to their significant other? LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views