• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On-Line Order Pws What up Wit This

In summary, to set up your On-Line Order Pws, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join" button. You can customize your Pws with a unique URL and personal branding. To track orders, log into your Pws account and access the "Orders" section. You can share your Pws through social media or personalized links. There is no limit to the number of products you can sell through your Pws, including exclusive online-only items.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Ok so I open my e-mails today and I SEE ONLINE ACTIVITY LOVE that The order was for a $1.00 CITRUS PEELER. So they paid 7.95 for shipping
can you belive that on . I wish there was a name and info so I coukd call and give some really good customer sevice on that one

Wow....8.95 for a citrus peeler...ha

Wow, people are crazy.

Don't spend all that commission in one place Doreen!:)

that is unreal. wow! I had one missing from a show recently and I have some so rather than have home office pay to send it, I just gave the hostess one I had. Seems redundant to pay shipping for a $1.00 citrus peeler.

WOW!! I'm like Chris - if someone tells me they need to order a citrus peeler (and they don't need anything else), I just give them one of my supply (I order a bunch on supply order as giveaways). Same with the Quick Cut Paring Knives. Unbelievable what some people will do online...!!

Bwahaha! I wonder if it's a disgruntled partner who did it to their significant other? LOL

Hi there,I'm so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the online order for a $1.00 citrus peeler. It's definitely disappointing when customers don't take advantage of our free shipping options and end up paying more for shipping than the actual product. Unfortunately, without a name or contact information, it's difficult for us to follow up with the customer and offer exceptional customer service. However, if you do happen to come across their information, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team and we'll do our best to make things right for them. Thank you for your dedication to providing excellent customer service and for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef. Keep up the great work!

Related to On-Line Order Pws What up Wit This

1. How do I set up my On-Line Order Pws?

To set up your On-Line Order Pws, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you can create your account and set up your Pws.

2. Can I customize my On-Line Order Pws?

Yes, you can customize your Pws with your own unique URL, as well as add your own branding and personal information.

3. How do I track my orders through my On-Line Order Pws?

You can track your orders by logging into your Pws account and accessing the "Orders" section. Here, you will be able to see all of your orders, their status, and any updates or changes.

4. How do I share my On-Line Order Pws with others?

You can share your Pws by simply giving others your unique URL or by sharing it through social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram. You can also create personalized links for specific products or promotions to share with your customers.

5. Is there a limit to the number of products I can sell through my On-Line Order Pws?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can sell through your Pws. You can sell all Pampered Chef products, including exclusive online-only items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76