• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Kit Vs. New Kit & the Upgrade.....

In summary, the new program has changed so that you have to either sign up now or wait until the 22nd to get the upgraded kit. The upgraded kit has more products than the original kit, and you can decide which rewards program you want to be on.
hoosierchef
I'm just curious. I am resigning with PC and was planning to do it this week, however when my director told me about the changes, I decided I might as well wait until Monday. But she kept mentioning something about upgrading........

Can anyone give me the low-down on the upgrade procedure? I may consider that avenue and get signed up tomorrow if I can find out more.

Thanks!! :)

It was said on one of these threads that the upgrade would cost $105 I believe but I am not sure if that is absolutely correct?

Basically you can sign now and get the $90 kit, or wait till the 22nd and get the $155 kit.If you sign before the 22nd, you get to decide which rewards program you want to be on.If you sign before the 22nd, you can "upgrade" to the new kit for another $105. You get everything in the new kit that is NOT in the $90 kit.Make sense?

Absolutely. Thanks Kate! I finally found some information through another post on here. Sounds like it will probably just be best if I wait until Monday to sign up.

Last edited:
If you have the $195, I suggest you sign now and get the upgrade - it ends up being a better deal with the amount of products you will get. However, if you already own most of what is in the $90 kit, then wait. Another plus to waiting is that it will help your recruiter with the recruiting promotion going on - it starts the 22nd!

Watch you sign date!From all my reading, the first 30 days are the most "critical" in your earnings on this new program. There is no buffer period - like having two months to work towards Super Starter Month 1. I have two potential recruits right now - I'm telling them to hold off until right before their first show, so they can make the most of their first 30 days. Your 30 days starts from the day you get your kit. So if you sign up a week before your first show is even booked, you are losing 5+ days out of the 30! Am I making sense? My recruit actually went a week past her latest show in Feb - giving the Host a week to close her show - backed that up 30 days and THAT is how she came to the date she wants to order/get her kit by (I thought that was a great idea!). Just another thing to consider on when to sign up. My Director said something about since it's FedEx your kit would be there the day after you sign! Did anyone else here that??
Thanks!
Joanne

Shipping time depends on where you live. They said that they take the region that you live in into consideration when they set the 30 days. I am sure that we will not get kits that fast in CA

ChefinHarmony said:
My Director said something about since it's FedEx your kit would be there the day after you sign! Did anyone else here that??

FedEx isn't all overnight delivery. But I did hear that kits were supposed to have one-day turnaround from the warehouse. So, depending on where you live, it will arive in 2-4 days.

HO uses the estimated delivery date as Day 1 for figuring out Day 30 and Day 90.

Related to Old Kit Vs. New Kit & the Upgrade.....

What is the difference between the old kit and the new kit?

The old kit and the new kit have some key differences. The new kit includes updated and improved products, as well as new recipes and cooking tips. The packaging has also been updated to be more eco-friendly. Additionally, the new kit comes with a one-year warranty, while the old kit did not have a warranty.

Is there an upgrade option for those who already have the old kit?

Yes, there is an upgrade option available. You can purchase the upgrade kit, which includes all of the new products and materials, and keep your old kit as well. This allows you to have access to both the old and new products and recipes.

Can I still use my old kit if I don't want to upgrade?

Absolutely! Your old kit is still fully functional and you can continue to use it for all your cooking needs. The upgrade is simply an option for those who want access to the new and improved products and recipes.

Do I have to return my old kit when I upgrade?

No, you do not have to return your old kit when you upgrade. The upgrade kit is meant to be an addition to your current kit, not a replacement. You can continue to use your old kit as you normally would.

What happens if a product in my old kit breaks or gets damaged?

If a product in your old kit breaks or gets damaged, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. Depending on the product and the reason for the damage, we may be able to provide a replacement or offer a discount on the upgrade kit. Our goal is to ensure you have the best cooking experience with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • tiffnkaysmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • kam