1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit credit and signing by the 31st

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I had a host tonight who is seriously considering the business. She's debating whether or not she should sign on now or April. I told her about the mini kit because she feels she has a lot of the stuff already. She's weighing the pros and cons. I told her I'd e-mail her some more info. She wanted to see what comes in the mini kit. So I've got the flyers and such for her. I wanted to also remind her about the kit credit (and will tell her that she can only use the kit credit on the regular kit), but starting wondering how that works. Can I submit her show on the 31st, and have her sign that day also with using the kit credit coupon? Or does the show have to be submitted and everything processed before she can sign on?

Mar 28, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

The show has to be received and processed by HO, first. I'd suggest submitting the show tomorrow (Monday) morning at the latest, so there is time for her to sign on Tuesday.

Mar 29, 2009
  3. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I think you can submit & sign on the same day if you call HO to have them verify kit credit.

Mar 29, 2009
  4. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I've submitted the show and the agreement on the same day and then emailed HO about it - they just refund the difference.

Mar 29, 2009
Have something to add?