• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Kit Credit for Host Sign-Ups: How Does It Work?

In summary, the process for a host to use their free product credit towards the kit involves entering the coupon code into P3, applying the credit towards the kit cost, and then paying the remaining balance at their show. The credit will be deducted from their total once the show is closed and their order is submitted.
cookwithtiffany
How does it work if a host wants to use her free product credit towards the kit... i have a host who wants to sign up for the $155 but wants to use the $40 kit credit coupon. I know I enter it into P3 but then what happens? Does PC send a coupon, or does it tack on the remaining balance of the kit cost to the show... or what? Sorry have not yet had to use the coupon.

Once the show has processed (received after released for picking?) or 24 hours after it was submitted (it's never exact), the kit credit will be available. There is no coupon issued by PC. When she does her consultant agreement online, it will ask if she's using kit credit and will want her show #, I believe. If the show has processed, the $40 will show up as kit credit on her agreement. Tell her not to submit the agreement until the $40 credit is there.

Typically, when a host wants to use their free product credit towards the kit, the process is as follows:1. The host informs you that they want to sign up for the $155 kit and use their $40 kit credit coupon.2. You enter the coupon code into P3 when placing the order for the kit.3. The $40 credit will be applied towards the total cost of the kit, bringing the cost down to $115.4. The remaining balance of the kit cost will be added to the host's show total.5. The host will then be responsible for paying the remaining balance of the kit cost at their show.6. Once the show is closed and the host's order is submitted, the $40 credit will be deducted from their total, and they will only be charged for the remaining balance of the kit cost.I hope this helps clarify the process for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your PC consultant or customer service for assistance.

What is kit credit and how does it work?

Kit credit is a program offered by Pampered Chef to provide financial assistance to new consultants in purchasing their starter kit. It works by offering a discount on the cost of the starter kit, based on the amount of sales made in the consultant's first 30 days.

How do I know if I am eligible for kit credit?

All new consultants are automatically eligible for kit credit. The amount of credit you receive will depend on the amount of sales made in your first 30 days as a consultant.

What can I use my kit credit towards?

Kit credit can only be used towards the purchase of a starter kit. It cannot be used for any other products or purchases.

When will I receive my kit credit?

Your kit credit will be automatically applied to your starter kit purchase at the time of checkout. If you are eligible for credit, it will be reflected in the final cost of your starter kit.

Can I combine kit credit with other discounts or promotions?

No, kit credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used towards the cost of the starter kit and cannot be applied to any other purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76