• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Replacement Collar for Old Food Chopper?

In summary, the Old Food Chopper Collar is a specialized accessory designed to fit onto the old-style Pampered Chef Food Chopper. It serves to secure the blade and prevent it from falling out during use. It is not compatible with newer versions of the Food Chopper and should be attached by sliding it onto the top of the device and pushing it securely in place. The collar should be removed before cleaning the Food Chopper to ensure proper cleaning and it is dishwasher safe, but should be removed before running it through the dishwasher.
KellyRedHead
HI There!

I have a customer that is looking for the collar for the old food chopper. I saw it wasn't on the replacement part order form, so I called the HO, they don't carry it anymore.

Is there anyone who may have a collar that want to get sell?

Thanks-
Kelly
[email protected]

I might have one. Can you email me so I remember to look tomorrow after my Open House?

Thanks Kate, let me know. I sent you email to remind you! ;)

How much do you think for the older collar? The new one is $7.50?

Thanks again-
Kelly

Hi Kate-

Just wondered if you got a chance to look for the collar yet?

thanks-
Kelly

Found one and emailed you with the info.

see the post now, sorry. Will look for the email.

Kelly

What is the purpose of the Old Food Chopper Collar?

The Old Food Chopper Collar is designed to fit onto the old-style Pampered Chef Food Chopper. It helps to secure the blade and prevent it from falling out during use.

Can the Old Food Chopper Collar be used on newer versions of the Food Chopper?

No, the Old Food Chopper Collar is specifically designed for the older version of the Food Chopper. It will not fit properly on newer versions.

How do I attach the Old Food Chopper Collar to my Food Chopper?

To attach the Old Food Chopper Collar, simply slide it onto the top of the Food Chopper where the blade is inserted. Make sure it is pushed all the way down and securely in place before using.

Do I need to remove the Old Food Chopper Collar when cleaning the Food Chopper?

Yes, it is recommended to remove the Old Food Chopper Collar before cleaning the Food Chopper. This will ensure that all parts are properly cleaned and prevent any buildup of food or debris in the collar.

Is the Old Food Chopper Collar dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Old Food Chopper Collar is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to remove it from the Food Chopper before putting it in the dishwasher to prevent any damage or warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
AmyR
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef