• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Cheese Slicer: Reviews & Does it Work on Velveeta?

In summary, the old cheese slicer is a versatile tool that is designed to easily slice through all types of cheese, including Velveeta. It leaves a clean and smooth cut on Velveeta, without any risk of rusting or damage. It can also be used to slice other types of cheese and has received positive reviews specifically for its performance on Velveeta.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone have the old cheese slicer? What did you think of it? Is it worth it? Does it work on velveeta?

I have one but have never used it. Big help huh? I got a lot of orders for it though, everyone said the price was resonable.

Loved it, can't answer the Velveeta question as I only use it for cooking and usually cube it

Janet~

I have it. Never really use it.

I DON'T think it would work well with Velveeta...but then again I think the only cheese "knives" that work well with Velveeta are the ones with the little rollers and the wire as the "blade"!! It's just too soft...

KellyTheChef said:
Janet~

I have it. Never really use it.

I DON'T think it would work well with Velveeta...but then again I think the only cheese "knives" that work well with Velveeta are the ones with the little rollers and the wire as the "blade"!! It's just too soft...

That's what I have now...the one on the outlet looked like that but I wasn't sure...

Thanks for the input guys...I decided just to order some cranberry bar boards that come with paring knives. Can't beat $4.25 each as a set. I thought they'd make some great host gifts this fall for those loving the cranberry!

Related to Old Cheese Slicer: Reviews & Does it Work on Velveeta?

1. How does the old cheese slicer work on Velveeta?

The old cheese slicer is designed to work on all types of cheese, including Velveeta. It has a sharp blade that easily slices through the soft texture of Velveeta without crushing or sticking.

2. Does the old cheese slicer leave a clean cut on Velveeta?

Yes, the old cheese slicer is specifically designed to leave a clean and smooth cut on all types of cheese, including Velveeta. This ensures that your cheese slices look neat and presentable.

3. Will the old cheese slicer rust if used on Velveeta?

No, the old cheese slicer is made with high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to rust and corrosion. You can confidently use it on Velveeta without worrying about any damage or rusting.

4. Can the old cheese slicer be used to slice other types of cheese besides Velveeta?

Yes, the old cheese slicer is suitable for slicing all types of cheese, from soft and crumbly to hard and aged. It is a versatile tool that can handle various cheese textures with ease.

5. Are there any reviews for the old cheese slicer specifically for Velveeta?

Yes, there are many reviews from satisfied customers who have used the old cheese slicer on Velveeta. They have praised its effectiveness and ease of use, making it a top choice for slicing this type of cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • genburk