1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Multi-grater and slicer Help Needed.

1. jjaastef

jjaastef Member

I just tried the multi-grater and slicer for the first time. I used the course grater to try to shred cheese. The cheese just gummed up and got stuck in the shoot. I also had a very hard time getting the blade back off. Does anyone have any tips?

Feb 18, 2017
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

What cheese did you use? I haven't tried cheese in mine yet, but I know that some cheeses are very difficult to grate unless they've been in the freezer for about 20 minutes.

Feb 20, 2017
  3. I have not had any issues with cheese, but doing a show last night, the blade got stuck, and even this morning I cannot remove the blade. I was unable to continue using the product during the show and was a bit embarrassed. Any tips on how to remove the stuck blade?

Mar 25, 2017
  4. jjaastef

jjaastef Member

I tried the darn thing again, this time freezing the cheese for 20 before trying. Same thing. It mashes more than it shreds, doesn't stay stuck to the counter, and my blade got stuck again. I thought I was going to break it while trying to get it back out. I think this one is just a dud.

Apr 4, 2017
Have something to add?