• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay What Does Everyone Give for Door Prizes

I usually give SB's and free shipping, and qk pairing knives. But sometimes, I give "pricier" prizes for special occasion shows. For instance, I'm having a St. Patrick's Day show this Saturday and I'm giving a way the new green color coated tomato knife.Welcome Stephanie!! I didn't think about the green knife!
Morvin
Okay i need to place a supply order and i need some door prize gifts but I a was wonder everyone else usually gives for the drawings?? I over think everything and I'm always afraid that I'm giving cheap stuff or to much money out the window. So everyone please share!!!

Thanks Heather

I usually do a SB, twix it clip or the orange peeler. I know other people do different things, but that is what i can afford right now

I usually give 3-4 prizes per show so I have in the bag, SB, twixits, nylon scrapers and orange peelers.

I give peelers or SBRCs for people who bring a friend. For the door prize, I give free shipping.

I give bamboo tongs, pan scrapers, quik-cut paring knives, citrus peelers, and free shipping.

Last edited:
Bamboo tongs, mini spatula, seasons best and citrus peeler. I hadn't thought of free shipping..

I do season's best (especially past editions since they cannot be purchased), mini whisk, twixit clips, i-slice, bamboo tongs. I do a special drawing for free shipping. Also I always give the host a current season's best and pass it around for guests to sign. I don't think you have to worry too much about what the items are. The games and drawings themself are fun and intruiging. Everybody loves a chance to win!

Host gets a current SB

I do one "mini prize" for every five guests in attendance. My basket has QK Knives, Citrus Peelers, Pan Scrapers, loose TwixIts, and leftover coffee and pantry seasoning samples.

For the "grand prize drawing," I give a vintage SB.

When I do the "ask me about my job" game, I give an i-Slice.

I play deal or no deal so I have recipe cards, SB's, SB gift pack (old SB with citrus peeler and recipe cards in it) and two or three bigger prizes- usually from the outlet!

As for the actual drawing with the slips I give away a SB...

I usually give a SB or free shipping as well. Sometimes I will bring something bigger if I have it laying around, but then I make them actually work for it.

I do a Sb, or bambo tongs, or scrapers, or citrus peeler.....

I include pan scrapers, twixits, SB, citrus peelers, QK knife, sometimes I throw in a sink fizz or the lotion or soap sample (with my info label of course)

I've started taking a Nylon Scraper or a Twixit and taping a paper to it that says "You have won free shipping on tonight's order!" This way, the winner gets to take something small home and gets free shipping for their order. I've had people place orders who weren't planning to just because they won free shipping.

amya said:
I've started taking a Nylon Scraper or a Twixit and taping a paper to it that says "You have won free shipping on tonight's order!" This way, the winner gets to take something small home and gets free shipping for their order. I've had people place orders who weren't planning to just because they won free shipping.

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!! DOUBLE WINNER!:D

I do the same thing!I also give away FREE shipping in envelopes along with the other prizes below, for a game I play called "Pampered Chef Auction"

I give away bamboo tongs, citrus peelers, and SB's along with other dollar store items like photo frames, pot holders, soaps, lotions, body wash, etc... in a nice gift bag marked with a number!

Those who book shows get special prizes from a seperate box, and they will receive it at their show!

Debbie :D

Good Afternoon!

I'm new to the group and very glad to be here as I have found some very helpful information on this board.

I usually give SB's and free shipping, and qk pairing knives. But sometimes, I give "pricier" prizes for special occasion shows. For instance, I'm having a St. Patrick's Day show this Saturday and I'm giving a way the new green color coated tomato knife.

Welcome Stephanie!! I didn't think about the green knife! What a good idea!

1. What are some popular door prizes for Pampered Chef parties?

Some popular door prizes for Pampered Chef parties include kitchen tools, cookbooks, gift baskets with cooking or baking supplies, and product bundles from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I customize the door prizes for my party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to customize the door prizes based on your guests' interests and preferences.

3. Are there any restrictions on door prizes for Pampered Chef parties?

There are no specific restrictions on door prizes for Pampered Chef parties. However, it is recommended to choose prizes that align with the theme of the party and showcase Pampered Chef products or cooking/baking in some way.

4. How many door prizes should I give out during a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to give out at least 3-5 door prizes during a Pampered Chef party. This will create excitement and increase the chances of guests winning a prize.

5. Can I offer discounts or special offers as door prizes?

Yes, you can offer discounts or special offers as door prizes at your Pampered Chef party. This is a great way to incentivize guests to purchase products and can also help you reach your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • 1234blessed