• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Give as Prizes/Gifts?

In summary, the OP plans to give out twixit clips as gifts to guests who bring a friend to their show.
CAPCnewbie
I have a show this Friday and it'll be my first show that is not with my family and friends. So I told the host to ask everyone to bring a friend and they'd receive a prize in doing so.
On my last order, I forgot to purchase some small items to give as gifts. Oops
My orders have been arriving within 2 days of ordering so maybe it's not too late to still purchase something.

So can you tell me when kind of things you give to guests that bring a friend along?
TIA

Don't know if you have these in Canada - but I bought a ton of the old SB cookbooks on supply order for really cheap, and I've been using those, along with quik-kut knives, and twixits.

I have heard of people having a few things: i-Slice, bamboo spoons, SBRC, Quikut Paring Knives, Citrus Peelers. I have heard of some even having a basket full of cheap prizes for people to choose from when they bring a guest, win a game, etc.

I'm cheap - I give a twixit clip (yes, A twixit) or citrus peelers.

Check out the Outlet! You can get the Twix-Its in the green/purple/white for $2.75 for a package. I got several and plan to divide them up...1 of each size...to give. I also have bought different things along. The SBs that are the older ones are 10/$2.25 so that is a cheap but well liked gift! They don't have to know it wasn't $1.00 that it usually is. I have the Quikcut knives in my "goodie basket" and a few other things I have accumulated by buying on the Host gifts when she has 30% off to reduce my cost. I get commission that way!

I think that people sometimes forget to read that this is CANADIAN CORNER and our oulet is NOT the same as the US... Sorry to be harsh but I am tired of US consultants confusing canadian ones when our specials and outlet are not always the same.
As for the previous comment you cannot get twixit clips on the canadian outlet but you can get them off the supply order form. If you have forgotten to place a order then you can just let them know that you will make sure they get their free gift for bringing a friend when their order comes and that will give you enough time to get some "gifts".

Robynchefcanada said:
I think that people sometimes forget to read that this is CANADIAN CORNER and our oulet is NOT the same as the US... Sorry to be harsh but I am tired of US consultants confusing canadian ones when our specials and outlet are not always the same.
As for the previous comment you cannot get twixit clips on the canadian outlet but you can get them off the supply order form. If you have forgotten to place a order then you can just let them know that you will make sure they get their free gift for bringing a friend when their order comes and that will give you enough time to get some "gifts".

Robyn, I feel the same way! I thought I was the only one since nobody said anything... I realize that everyone is trying to be helpful, but when we are posting something specifically for Canadian Consultants, it is because we want specific advice or else we would post in another area of the site...

For the OP, I would just let everyone know that their order will come with their free gift - if you are putting in a supply order you can offer any of the special combos that are there (figure out how much you are willing to spend/order), or you can order SB (or citrus peeler, or quickut paring knife, whatever you choose) on the host's discount and ask that the host adds one to each of her friends' orders.

HTH
Esther

Thankyou for the responses ladies.
Robyn and Becky, thats a great idea about adding it to their order. I hadn't thought of that. Duh me LOL
My director gave me some paring knives and I have some twixit clips leftover that I will use.

Any idea for a game to play or should I just use the drawing slips?

Sorry to post on "Your" thing. I went ahead and deleted my comments. I don't ever look at the headings... I won't make that mistake again.

When I was dead out of door prizes and had a large group I made up little slips for "Free Shipping" and "5% off" and used those.
Just an idea.

There is a file called "Twixit Clips"...you could always hand that out with the twixit clip...it is many different things you can do with one. I've heard of one for the scrappers too (the ones for the Stoneware) but I didn't look for that one. I would suggest putting your info on the handout...can't hurt!

Robynchefcanada said:

Most of us just click on new posts, and don't look at the heading all the time.

Sorry if you feel that our attempt to help is so annoying.

Add a Season's Best or a Citrus Peeler to their order. Makes it easy!

I would add some season's best to the hosts order ((you get the discount)) so you arent paying full price and give the hostess a list of who gets the season's best cookbook.

I agree though, if you could get your hands on some older seasons' bests that is the best bet!! This way you increase your sales by selling the current seasons best!

In December's newswire - they said you could over old season's best for cheap on your supply order. I ordered some in Feb. but I am not sure if they are still available.
Below is what was listed -- they make a great gift and are cheap!

Available now while supplies last, you can purchase past editions of Season''s BestTM Recipe Collections . We''ve made them available in packs of 10 for $2.50.
Spring 2007 collection/French - Item #JL75
Fall 2007 collection/English - Item # JL76
Fall 2007 collection/French - Item #JL77
Spring 2008 collection/English - Item JL78

I don't usually look either - if I post something - I always add CDN to the end of the thread title. - LOL. oh well, I appreciate your help. :)

Like ChefBeckyD said - we have had a chance in the past to order old SBRC - but that isn't something that is continually offered. I should have stocked up.

ahinchey said:
In December's newswire - they said you could over old season's best for cheap on your supply order. I ordered some in Feb. but I am not sure if they are still available.

Available now while supplies last, you can purchase past editions of Season''s BestTM Recipe Collections . We''ve made them available in packs of 10 for $2.50.

Thanks Alana - good to know!:balloon:

ahinchey said:

That's exactly what I ordered - except on the US supply order.:D

Even if you have to pay a little extra shipping for a 2nd supply order in a month - these are still a great deal!

I figured this would cause a stir even though that was not my intention. My intention is to help everyone but sometimes comments can confuse new consultants and then they don't get the real story. It's not anyone's fault but Canadian and US consultants do not have all the same things going on at the same time. (our show has to be a minimum of $200 to qualify as a show, we get the "used" outlet items and us gets the new ones, prices are different as well as some of the promotions.) All I was trying to convey is that I would rather not confuse newer people who are trying to get their business going.

Robynchefcanada said:
I don't believe anyone about your post was talking about the outlet at all, so chill out! Everything referenced is available on our supply order.Also, as Becky said, most us hit "New Posts" to view the messages. Sorry we even tried to help--geesh!

I appreciate everyone that has offered comments and replied to help answer my question. I do make sure to look at posters addresses when someone has replied because I do admit to becoming a bit confused when I see specials or flyers posted that I cant use because they are not made for Canadians like me to use.

I'm trying to get my business started and use the tips I've bene learning from this site, but I need to be careful where I get my info from as it can be different between Canada Vs the US. I guess thats why i decided to post this question in the Canadian Forum rather then on the main board. I apologize if anyone's feelings were hurt.

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

What Do You Give as Prizes/Gifts?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of options for prizes and gifts that are perfect for any occasion. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about our offerings:

1. What types of products do you offer as prizes and gifts?

We offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that make great prizes and gifts. From our famous stoneware to our versatile gadgets, there is something for everyone.

2. Can I personalize the prizes and gifts?

Yes, we offer the option to add personalized engravings or monograms to select products. This adds a special touch and makes the prize or gift even more meaningful.

3. Do you have gift sets available?

Yes, we have a variety of gift sets available that are perfect for any budget and occasion. Our gift sets feature a combination of our top-selling products and are beautifully packaged for a ready-to-gift presentation.

4. Can I order prizes and gifts in bulk?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering options for prizes and gifts, making it easy for businesses, organizations, or individuals to purchase a large quantity of products at a discounted rate.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping services?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. This is a great option for those who want to give a beautifully wrapped gift without the hassle of doing it themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
murkey
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pcsharon1