• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prizes: What to Give, How Many & Tips!

In summary, Michael Reeves gives a $4-5 gift (usually a rub or spice) for the first one to write 5 business questions on the back of their door prize slip. Then he draws for the current SB from all the slips.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
So I'm curious...What are the best door prizes to give your customers for getting them excited? Do you have tips for door prize distribution? How many prizes do you typically give at a party? As for the twix it clips, do you give the whole pack or just one or two out of your container? TIA!

I give an old Season's Best for the 5 question recruiting game. And then I give out a twix it clip (or 2 depending on the size), citrus peeler or pan scraper. I stay cheap but the guests still love them. I do 2-3 sometimes 4 drawings from the door prize slips depending on the size of the crowd.

I give free shipping as my door prize, and I only give 1 unless there are more than 15 people there. That prize has developed due to my inability to remember to refill a prize bag/basket. I do try to keep a handful of past SBRCs in my bag as a free gift for bringing a friend, but if I'm out, then I just tack a current one onto the applicable order(s) and cover the $1.06 (after tax).

I usually give away Season's Bests, Twix it clips (individual), paring knives, and sometimes Citrus Peelers as my give-aways.

Michael Reeves was at our Spring Launch. He said he gives a $4-5 gift (usually a rub or spice) for the first one to write 5 business questions on the back of their door prize slip. Then he draws for the current SB from all the slips. I have a basket I use with various things I have gotten for free or less than $2 by adding them onto Host orders when there is a $500 show or more. That way, I get the Host discount plus get commission on the items! :)

pcchefjane said:
...things I have gotten for free or less than $2 by adding them onto Host orders when there is a $500 show or more. That way, I get the Host discount plus get commission on the items! :)

Just an FYI - that's against policy, so you may not want to post in a public forum that you do it. HO does monitor this board.
We're given a discount on door prize type items on supply orders and can order things at our personal discount. We're not supposed to put things on host orders, unless they go onto a Consultant As Host show.

1. What are some good ideas for door prizes at a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular door prizes at Pampered Chef parties include kitchen tools such as spatulas, measuring cups, and serving utensils. You can also consider giving away small cooking accessories like oven mitts or recipe cards.

2. How many door prizes should I plan on giving out at a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to have at least 2-3 door prizes for every 10 guests. This ensures that there are enough prizes for everyone to have a chance to win.

3. Can I give away Pampered Chef products as door prizes?

Yes, you can definitely give away Pampered Chef products as door prizes at your party. This is a great way to showcase the products and give guests a chance to try them out for themselves.

4. Are there any tips for making the door prize selection process fair?

One tip is to have guests draw a number upon arrival and use that number to determine the order of choosing door prizes. This ensures that everyone has an equal chance to pick their prize.

5. Do I have to spend a lot of money on door prizes for a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to spend a lot of money on door prizes. There are many affordable options such as small kitchen gadgets or even homemade treats. The focus should be on fun and not necessarily on expensive prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Triciascucina
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • adge