• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay so I Was Looking on Craigslist and I Came Acroos a Thing for

In summary, the Craigslist ad mentions a "thing" which could refer to a variety of products or services. It is important to exercise caution when responding to ads on Craigslist, as there is a risk of scams or fraud. The cost and location of the "thing" can vary, and negotiation may be possible with the seller. It is recommended to thoroughly read the full description and contact the seller for more information.
pc_jessica
okay so i was looking on craigslist and i came acroos a thing for 'sell' for a pampered chef party...i did not think you were aloud to advertise like that...am i mistaken or is the consultant that put her 'host in aug and get 60% off cookware" in the right????

Re: craigslist...You are right. The other consultant is breaking the rules. Best thing to do is email HO at [email protected] and send the url. They will take care of the rest. If you email the consultant, you are risking them lashing back at you.

It is not appropriate for a consultant to advertise a Pampered Chef party on Craigslist. Craigslist is meant for buying and selling goods, not for promoting events or parties. The consultant should find other avenues to promote their party, such as through word of mouth or social media. It is also important to follow the rules and regulations set by the company in regards to advertising and promoting parties. It is possible that the consultant may not be aware of these rules and regulations, so it would be best to kindly inform them of the correct way to promote their party.

1. What is the "thing" mentioned in the Craigslist ad?

The "thing" mentioned in the Craigslist ad could refer to a variety of products or services. It is best to click on the ad and read the full description to determine what it is specifically.

2. Is the ad legitimate and safe?

It is always important to exercise caution when responding to ads on Craigslist. While the majority of ads are legitimate, there is always a risk of scams or fraud. It is recommended to thoroughly research the ad and the seller before making any transactions.

3. How much does the "thing" cost?

The cost of the "thing" mentioned in the Craigslist ad can vary. It is important to read the full description and contact the seller for more information on pricing and any potential additional fees.

4. Where is the "thing" located?

The location of the "thing" can also vary depending on the seller. It is best to read the full description and contact the seller for more information on the location and potential pick-up or delivery options.

5. Can I negotiate the price?

It may be possible to negotiate the price with the seller, but it ultimately depends on their policies and willingness to negotiate. It is best to contact the seller directly to discuss any potential negotiations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • melissa3026
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefashleigh