• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know It Is Against Policy to Sell on Craigslist. I Found a Huge

In summary, the policy for selling Pampered Chef products on Craigslist is strictly prohibited as it goes against the company's values and policies. This includes both selling and advertising the products on the platform. It is advised to not purchase products from unauthorized sellers on Craigslist and to report any sightings to the company's compliance team.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I know it is against policy to sell on craigslist. I found a huge list with a website also but don't really want to rat out a fellow consultant that is close to home here. Even though I do not know her. What to do?

Re: policy
pchefjaime said:
I know it is against policy to sell on craigslist. I found a huge list with a website also but don't really want to rat out a fellow consultant that is close to home here. Even though I do not know her. What to do?

Either you report her or you don't, it's that simple! All you have to do it report it to HO, she is not going to know who reported her - PLUS - it's against the rules that we ALL signed and agreed to.

Re: policySend it to [email protected] or [email protected]. DO NOT CONTACT THE VIOLATOR YOURSELF. HO has a department that handles those problems.

Re: policywill she know or will ho contact me at all?

Re: policyNo. You will get a 'thank you' type e-mail from HO probably, but that's it.
They deal with this everyday.

Re: policythanks for the help. Thanks for the email address I had no clue what it was.

Related to I Know It Is Against Policy to Sell on Craigslist. I Found a Huge

1. What is the policy for selling Pampered Chef products on Craigslist?

The policy for selling Pampered Chef products on Craigslist is strictly prohibited. As a consultant, it is against our company's policies and guidelines to sell products on third-party websites or platforms.

2. Why is it against policy to sell on Craigslist?

Selling on Craigslist goes against our company's values and policies as it undermines the business model of our consultants. It also poses potential risks to the quality and authenticity of our products.

3. Can I still advertise my Pampered Chef business on Craigslist?

No, advertising your Pampered Chef business on Craigslist is also against our company's policies. All advertising and marketing for our products should be done through approved channels, such as through our official website or through your personal network.

4. I found a great deal on Craigslist for Pampered Chef products, can I purchase them?

As a consultant, we advise against purchasing Pampered Chef products from unauthorized sellers, such as on Craigslist. These products may not be authentic and could potentially be expired or damaged, resulting in an unsatisfactory experience.

5. What should I do if I see someone selling Pampered Chef products on Craigslist?

If you come across someone selling Pampered Chef products on Craigslist, please report it to our compliance team immediately. You can also kindly inform the seller about our company's policies and guide them to purchase products through a consultant or our official website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pamperedpnina
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC