• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay Gang, I Think It's Live...

Joy uses Constant Contact.I use the sous chef and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I usually only send the first of the month newsletter, but enjoy getting the Quick Bites when there has been a change in info during the month (like this month, we will have NEW products to announce!). I have ALOT of contacts on my email and it is a little time consuming to sit and send the newsletters out in groups of 10 or less, but well worth the effort. All I do is forward a copy to myself, change any info I need to change (very little since Joy has all of my info and inserts it where needed), and then I just copy & past it into a new email and send it to
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
http://www.tastytidbits.net - the new blogsite! Combined blog and website - and hopefully a more dynamic way of me to communicate with my subscribers and share more ideas and good stuff!

I'm a bit nervous about this going live right now because July, post conference, is my busiest time! I am hoping all the links go to the right places. I have a few hundred renewal notices to send out this week!

Anyway, please let me know if you see anything that seems wrong. I appreciate the look-sie!

Thanks,
Joy

Looks great, Joy!

Looks Great Thx!!

It's great Joy! I clicked on the free flyers - July and neither the pdf not the word were there. I got: Error 404 - Not found.

It looks great Joy, and I had the same problem Beth had!

Duh, I forgot to migrate the files over... I will change that tonight - as I don't have FTP access into my server from here at work.

http://www.moviewavs.com/0038475992/WAVS/Movies/Young_Frankenstein/alive.wav

I vaguely recall a movie called "It's Alive"....some kind of B horror flick...anyone else remember this!

chefmeg said:
I vaguely recall a movie called "It's Alive"....some kind of B horror flick...anyone else remember this!
youn.gif
Click on the link in my post above yours!

no, not Young Frankenstein (Franken STEEEEN)!!!!

Maybe it was called something else...I am gonna have to go look for it!

Found It!!!!

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0071675/

sorry for the hijack, Joy...I'm done now!

Yeah, but mine was more fun. ;)
threadjacked.gif
Done hijacking?NEVER!:D

It looks great Joy. thanks.

Thanks, Joy! I requested a sample and can't wait to see it. I'm very intrigued by the Head Chef and Executive Chef subscriptions because I"ve always wanted to try constant contact just to save time and be more professional.

Hey Joy, I tried again and it still comes up as an Wrror 404....I am clicking Free Flyers and then on Word for the July DYLAB

Then there's that one with Rowdy Roddy Piper -- "They Live", I think it's called - where they put on those sunglasses and see all the aliens....(LOL, I'm a geek).

Becky - fyi I am using iContact not Constant Contact. Same concept, but I found iContact to be a tad easier to work with. I'll send out samples when I get home tonight!

Joy

Joy I emailed you about changing my service.... Please let me know how to go about doing this........THANKS

I have a question - sorry to hijack.

For those of you who do use this service, which one do you use? I have 231 email addresses I send my newsletter to each month and I'm not sure if I need just the sous chef or the head chef. That's assuming both versions come with the Canadian information.....I know I had Joy send me a copy before but now I can't find it to look at it again so I might have to ask for another Canadian copy. So, which do you use and why? And do you send both the newsletter and the Quick Bites each month or just the one? I'm not sure how my customers would respond to all of a sudden receiving 2 a month from me.

kcjodih said:

For those of you who do use this service, which one do you use? I have 231 email addresses I send my newsletter to each month and I'm not sure if I need just the sous chef or the head chef. That's assuming both versions come with the Canadian information.....I know I had Joy send me a copy before but now I can't find it to look at it again so I might have to ask for another Canadian copy. So, which do you use and why? And do you send both the newsletter and the Quick Bites each month or just the one? I'm not sure how my customers would respond to all of a sudden receiving 2 a month from me.

Jodi, I use the sous chef and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I usually only send the first of the month newsletter, but enjoy getting the Quick Bites when there has been a change in info during the month (like this month, we will have NEW products to announce!). I have ALOT of contacts on my email and it is a little time consuming to sit and send the newsletters out in groups of 10 or less, but well worth the effort. All I do is forward a copy to myself, change any info I need to change (very little since Joy has all of my info and inserts it where needed), and then I just copy & past it into a new email and send it to my contact groups one at a time. HTH, Meg

Okay, I fixed the link for the DYLAB for July. August and later will follow once we know the new specials.

kcjodih said:

Hi Jodi,
I used to do a Canadian version but I don't anymore. I didn't have very much interest in it and I decided to focus my efforts on the other offerings. Some Canadian consultants do use my newsletter and just change it up a bit to fit Canadian specials. I believe MyEmailDesigns does offer a Canadian newsletter, so if you're looking for one that is ready-to-go, you might want to check them out.

PampChefJoy said:
Hi Jodi,
I used to do a Canadian version but I don't anymore. I didn't have very much interest in it and I decided to focus my efforts on the other offerings. Some Canadian consultants do use my newsletter and just change it up a bit to fit Canadian specials. I believe MyEmailDesigns does offer a Canadian newsletter, so if you're looking for one that is ready-to-go, you might want to check them out.

But I want YOURS!! :D

If I signed up and paid now, which one would be my first? August that comes in my inbox around the 25th? Is that right?

I'll go to the site and ask for a sample and then I think I'm ready to go. :)

Jodi - you are too sweet!

If you sign up now, you'd actually get mid-month QuickBites here in a couple of days - and then the full month newsletter would be around the 25th. I'm trying really hard to pull everything together to be ready for the post-conference rush. I'm also designing the Fall Flash Flyer this year as an email as well as a separate pdf document.

Joy did you get my email?????

Last edited:
Flamingo said:
Joy I emailed you about changing my service.... Please let me know how to go about doing this........THANKS

I did not see it -- I checked my spam folder and did a search by your name and didn't bring up anything recent.

Did you send it to [email protected]?

What is "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..."?

"Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..." is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and techniques from the comfort of your own home.

How can I participate in "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..."?

You can participate in "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..." by registering for the class on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual class at the scheduled time.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..."?

No, all the recipes featured in "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..." can be made with basic kitchen equipment and ingredients. Any special equipment or ingredients will be mentioned in the class description beforehand.

Can I ask questions during the virtual class?

Yes, "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..." is designed to be interactive and we encourage participants to ask questions and share their experiences during the class. Our instructors will do their best to answer all questions and provide helpful tips and suggestions.

Is there a cost to participate in "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..."?

Yes, there is a small fee to participate in "Okay Gang, I Think It's Live..." which covers the cost of the virtual class and any materials or ingredients provided. The fee will be listed on the class registration page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies