• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I overcome my nerves and make Pampered Chef work for me?

In summary, if you are feeling nervous about hosting a kitchen show for Pampered Chef, it is recommended to practice your presentation beforehand and seek tips and advice from your mentor or other consultants. If you have a full-time job, you can schedule shows on weekends or offer online/catalog parties to accommodate your schedule. During slow periods, try reaching out to past customers and offering promotions or asking for referrals. To prove doubters wrong, stay consistent and persistent in your business and seek support and advice from other Pampered Chef consultants through online groups, team meetings, or local meetups.
sstqman
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new, I signed up in Oct. and did my 4 shows (they were catalog) and haven't had much luck in Nov. and Dec. I did turn in stuff in Nov. but got notice from Dec. that if I don't do something this month will go inactive.

I hope this doesn't sound awful, I'm extremely nervous about doing a kitchen show. My best friend has said she'd do one but we cancelled she couldn't work it around parades (she live outside New Orleans). I really want to make PC work for me (especially to prove DH wrong) but how can I do this with being soo nervous. I also have a full time job, so I would like to do my parties that are not in MS on the weekends. Any advice will be appreciated.

I have been enjoying this site since I found it. Sorry for the soo long intro. Also looking to make some PC friends that can give advice....

Thanks,

Hello Picayune I am current in Brookhaven but I used to live in Poplarville so I know where you are. My kids Dad and family still live there. I will be glad to answer any questions that I can.

Feel free to email me if you want. [email protected]

Welcome Picayune! Is your director available to attend your first show? I attend my consultants first show. I'm there as a helper and a cheerleader for them. It also helps when your first show is with family or close friends. You will be most comfortable with them. Practice your show from start to finish at home (what you say, how you set things out). I still use one of my phrases I started my business with: "I'm a pampered Chef, not a perfect chef!". Guests love it. Especially at my first show when I added 2 tablespoons of rum instead of two teaspoons, oops. I sometimes start shows too letting guests know to please ask me what the extra ingredients left over when I say I'm done. I've forgotten stuff before. They laugh. Have fun!!

Welcome!You should know that most of us were nervous for our first several shows. Many of us still get a bit nervous before each show. The best thing to do is take a cue from Nike and Just Do It!My best advice (others have heard it from me numerous times) is to rehearse your whole show out loud. Hearing it plants it in a different place in your brain and makes it easier to remember. Also, you don't need to be perfect. None of us is. I've been doing this for almost four years, and I still leave some shows and go, "Oh, yeah, I was going to mention ____________." That's part of being human. That said, I'm sure you'll do fine. Best wishes.

Welcome!

I still get very nervous for shows, but it does get easier. For me, doing shows with family and friends there actually makes me more nervous - I prefer doing them when I don't know the guests. lol I guess it's because strangers don't know that I'm normally a shy person, so I can pretend to be outgoing. :D

Related to How can I overcome my nerves and make Pampered Chef work for me?

1. How can I overcome my nerves and make Pampered Chef work for me?

It's completely normal to feel nervous about hosting a kitchen show for the first time. One way to overcome your nerves is to practice your presentation beforehand. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or other consultants for tips and advice. Remember, the more you do it, the more confident you will become.

2. What can I do to make Pampered Chef work for me if I have a full-time job?

If you have a full-time job, you can schedule your kitchen shows on weekends or evenings. You can also offer online parties or catalog parties to accommodate your busy schedule. It's important to find a balance that works for you and your customers.

3. How can I make Pampered Chef work for me if I haven't had much luck in the past few months?

First of all, don't get discouraged. Every consultant goes through slow periods, but it's important to keep pushing forward. One thing you can try is reaching out to past customers and offering them a special promotion or discount. You can also ask for referrals from happy customers.

4. What can I do to prove my doubters wrong and make Pampered Chef a success?

The best way to prove your doubters wrong is to stay consistent and persistent in your business. Set goals for yourself and work towards achieving them. Make sure to also track your progress and celebrate your successes along the way. Remember, you are in control of your own success.

5. How can I find support and advice from other Pampered Chef consultants?

There are many ways to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants. You can join online groups or forums, attend local team meetings, or even reach out to consultants in your area for a coffee date. It's always helpful to have a support system of like-minded individuals who can offer advice and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies