• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok Where Do You Stand in Points

In summary, "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points" is a feature within the Pampered Chef rewards program that allows users to track their points and progress towards reaching the next reward level. It can be accessed through the rewards tab in the user's Pampered Chef account, and points are calculated based on purchases and sales as a consultant. However, points cannot be redeemed through this feature and are updated every 24 hours, with a possible delay of up to 48 hours. For any concerns, users can contact customer service for assistance.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Ok who is all set for DISNEY or how may points do you need to go
I am at 5,000 more points to go , but I do have 2 more people to qualify if they do before Dec then I only need 1,000 , Not to worry I will probably do over 6,000 in Nov.

chef131doreen said:
Ok who is all set for DISNEY or how may points do you need to go
I am at 5,000 more points to go , but I do have 2 more people to qualify if they do before Dec then I only need 1,000 , Not to worry I will probably do over 6,000 in Nov.

I am at 55000 - need another 18000 to get level three, which is my goal.

I am at 39696 and my goal is 52000. As you might have noticed, I do have a ways to go to get to Disney. I am kicking it in high gear for the next few weeks to reach my goal. I have one who will qualify this week which will give my numbers a boost.
What am I doing typing on here?? I should be on the phone, Yikes!

I am at 89200 with 8 qualified. My goal is level 4, and I signed 2 new consultants this month. I will get those 5000 points for promoting to AD this year in Dec, so I feel confident that I will make it. WHAHOOO Disney here we come!!!

I am needing 10,000 for level 2 and I have all of my recruits and got 5 other on the fence so I am hoping i sign some of them up so I can get some recruiting points and I have 2 gals working on getting qualified so hopefully I can make it all happen.

I am at 17000... Won't make Disney but working on Free NC! Maybe next year!

Related to Ok Where Do You Stand in Points

1. What is "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points"?

"Ok Where Do You Stand in Points" is a feature of the Pampered Chef rewards program. It allows you to track your points and see how close you are to reaching the next reward level.

2. How do I access "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points"?

You can access "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the rewards tab. From there, you will see a section for "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points."

3. How are points calculated in "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points"?

Points are calculated based on your purchases and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. For every dollar you spend on products, you earn one point. For every dollar in sales, you earn two points.

4. Can I redeem points in "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points" for rewards?

No, "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points" is simply a tracking system for your points. You can redeem your points for rewards through the rewards tab in your Pampered Chef account.

5. How often are points updated in "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points"?

Points are updated in "Ok Where Do You Stand in Points" every 24 hours. However, it may take up to 48 hours for your points to be reflected in the system. If you have any concerns about your points, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky