• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave

In summary, "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave" is a Facebook group for Pampered Chef consultants to share tips, tricks, and banter about their business. To join, you must be a consultant and request to join the group. The group offers a supportive community, resources, and training materials for consultants. However, it is not a platform for promoting products or services. There are also rules and guidelines that all members must follow in order to maintain a positive and productive community.
Nanisu
Gold Member
and Lefty Mac is getting annoying over there on CS....we get it, guys. Let's be fairly professional at this.... Sheesh--the apron thread has another inappropriate comment.

Still? Please send the link to the thread to Greg. Perhaps if more people complain he will do something.I am thinking about cancelling my membership over there.

That's the one I sent to him last week. Hoping it gets deleted and we can move on without that....

He wants us to keep him updated, but is not going to do anything just yet.

I emailed him last week and he emailed me back and said that he thought "a little bit of harmless inuendo" was not a big deal. It's WAY more than that and I'm quite sick of it but I'm not emailed again because I don't believe it will do any good. You all know I'm rarely found on the less than positive side of things but on this one... that's where I am.

I agree with you Diane. I think it is a lot more than harmless innuendo and it's offensive, but Greg doesn't see it that way.

What is "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave"?

"Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the Facebook group called "Ok, Over on Cs" where consultants can share tips, tricks, and banter about their Pampered Chef business.

How do I join "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave"?

To join "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave," you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can request to join the Facebook group and an admin will approve your request.

What can I expect to find in "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave"?

In "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave," you can find a supportive community of Pampered Chef consultants who share business tips, success stories, and have fun bantering with each other. You can also find resources and training materials to help grow your business.

Can I promote my products or business in "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave"?

While "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave" is a place for consultants to connect and share, it is not a platform for promoting products or services. Any posts that are deemed promotional will be removed by the group admins.

Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in "Ok, Over on Cs This Bantering Between Dave"?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that all members must follow in order to maintain a positive and productive community. These guidelines can be found in the group description and should be reviewed before participating in the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies