• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stop the Whining: Fair Reimbursement and Cluster Meetings on CS

In summary, the $50 director fair thingie isn't "fair" because people are whiny and there are too many of them. The sample packages suck because they are not worth it to go to cluster meetings. Is it worth it to go to cluster meetings (this one might be useful to help out on)? It just seems like every time I log onto CS, there are at least 3-5 whiny threads! I choose not to go to most of them, but the one about the fair reimbursement is policy and I do not want this one getting out of hand. Vent over.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
The $50 director fair thingie isn't "fair"

The sample packages suck

Is it worth it to go to cluster meetings (this one might be useful to help out on)

It just seems like every time I log onto CS, there are at least 3-5 whiny threads! I choose not to go to most of them, but the one about the fair reimbursement is policy and I do not want this one getting out of hand.

Vent over.

and, two of those are by the same person. I think she just wants a 'reason' (in her mind) to quit and hoping that someone there will agree with her so she feels empowered to do it.

should we all interject and turn them positive---

I'm not so sure we should because some of us (or all of us) could be involved in a smack-down! We need to get people like ChefAnn and KellyTheChef involved so it doesn't look like directors vs. consultants.

cmdtrgd said:
I'm not so sure we should because some of us (or all of us) could be involved in a smack-down! We need to get people like ChefAnn and KellyTheChef involved so it doesn't look like directors vs. consultants.

And Janetupnorth.

On a bit of a tangent....does anyone else get a bit miffed when people post that they are looking for something they could have easily earned themselves? Like the striped bag? Maybe I'm just bitter this morning....

cmdtrgd said:
On a bit of a tangent....does anyone else get a bit miffed when people post that they are looking for something they could have easily earned themselves? Like the striped bag? Maybe I'm just bitter this morning....

YES!!! Drives me nuts!!!:grumpy: If I don't earn something, I don't want to buy it from someone. Feels like cheating to me. But that is just me...
Maybe I am bitter too! LOL :D

I know there are situations beyond peoples' control sometimes, but that's what happens in life! Last year I didn't earn the HWC host product or apron. I got the host product by collecting orders and submitting them on the 1st of May and got the apron because one of my downline left the business. I didn't go fishing for them, though.

Oh, and it is totally different (in my opinion) to offer something in the marketplace that you earned but don't want. However, I would prefer to offer it as an incentive to my team.

cmdtrgd said:

Yes... they want the reward but don't want to do the work it takes to earn it. It's sad.

And they will be the first to complain that everything is too hard and too much work to earn.

Totally agree! (And I'm so glad we have this place to talk about things like this!) Nothing is fair to some people. There are some that you just know will be posting how they always just miss an incentive (like it wasn't fair to them) or don't like this or that. I have gotten so that I don't even click on their threads (well, sometimes I don't - which is a great improvement for me!).

I did contact one of the people selling their striped bag to try to get it for a consultant who had life happen and couldn't get to conference. She had gotten an offer for $30 and wanted to know if I'd go higher.

I feel it's wrong to offer things up to the highest bidder and said that I wasn't interested in bidding. We aren't supposed to sell for more than we paid - now I know we don't know the "value" of the bag yet but we can guess by looking at what other bags cost. lol

i agree with CS, when I joined about 1 1/2 years ago I joined because I felt there was so much knowledge there, ideas, etc. that could help me improve my business. Now I feel there are a lot of new consultants on there griping a lot or a lot of non PC related threads...I know we all have issues and stuff we need to talk about but I guess I am just surprised by how many choose to do it on CS...
The $50 for the fair thread?? she won't let it go......I have never had my director offer to pay for a fair I've done and don't think she is supposed to...I have been a director for 15 months and have never collected the re-imbursement and have done plenty of fairs in this time....
I don't think everyone is bitter this a.m. just tired of reading about/dealing with "simple" people....(I'm trying not to be mean)....

what really burns me are the questions about "who has this recipe" (uh, did you check CC?) or details about promotions (uh, read the fine print!) and stuff like that. If they were a consultant on my team I wouldn't be handing information on a silver platter, I would ask them where they had looked for the answer so far!Take charge of your own business and find the info you need!

DebbieJ said:
Take charge of your own business and find the info you need!

I SOOOO AGREE!!!!

I also find that sometimes people just don't get the concept of initiative. Sometimes some have never had a job before where they've had to be accountable, let alone be their own bosses. And others are just used to blaming EVERYTHING on everyone else so they can be the victim.

Be it as it may, their problems will always be someone else's fault and that such a sad sad way to live. I feel bad for her director!

I just started my treadmill-workouts--IT FEELS GOOD!!RANDOM

morfia said:
I just started my treadmill-workouts--IT FEELS GOOD!!

RANDOM

Good girl!

yippeee thanks

I skip over the whiney posts it is always the same thing.

That being said I am having some hardcore annoyance at my team this month!
They are just acting like children and I am trying not to talk to them until I can chill and not be bitchy.
I paid for the county fair and just asked them to pick a time - no charge- just show up.
arrrrghh, I am so angry I can't even write it out.
I am just going to change my team!
I need to replace them all, I do not have the energy for it.

ok, now MY whining is done :) Sorry.

I tried to post to both complaints by jillbean and am now putting her on ignore~girl just doesn't have anything positive to say and I don't have time for that! It's pretty bad if you make it to my iggy list as there have only ever been 2 people on there....our banned friend (term used loosely) and the most recent of trouble makers that starts with a "k" and ends with a "srpy"!!!!!!!!!!

I just posted on her fair thread that she should let it go, talk to her director about it and then recruit so she can earn the perk if she wants it. She had commented that consultants need that perk more than directors so I added that sometimes a fair is what keeps our directorship and personal business going when our team isn't into PC at the moment. lol

Well said Beth!

chefmeg said:
I tried to post to both complaints by jillbean and am now putting her on ignore~girl just doesn't have anything positive to say and I don't have time for that! It's pretty bad if you make it to my iggy list as there have only ever been 2 people on there....our banned friend (term used loosely) and the most recent of trouble makers that starts with a "k" and ends with a "srpy"!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, what is with that lady??? She almost bit my head off one time too. Then when I replied she toned it down a bit. How does she keep a business going with no people skills?

Verry well said Beth!!

bethcooks4u said:
I just posted on her fair thread that she should let it go, talk to her director about it and then recruit so she can earn the perk if she wants it. She had commented that consultants need that perk more than directors so I added that sometimes a fair is what keeps our directorship and personal business going when our team isn't into PC at the moment. lol

I realize how much I DON'T miss being on CS when I read these things. And I love the argument how consultant's DESERVE the perks more than directors... and I'm not just referring to the fair reimbursement... we all watched the drama unfold in the same way regarding Home Office Leads.

It is what it is and it appears that everyone has been supportive and offered her proactive suggestions and she's just determined to stand her ground. Sad because the only person who is going to suffer from this is her.

Well said Beth. I read the fair one as soon as she posted it and I literally had to walk away from posting! I just can't believe them especially her threads sometimes!! UGH!!

I haven't had the displeasure of reading the whine thread on CS but reading this made me laugh...sadly.

I was so excited...I had 3 team members at conference! Two completely new and the excitement was high.

Meeting one was held 2 days after we returned...new fall announcements! Two of the conference attendees were there and one other.

Meeting two was held 2 weeks later...new fall products, new recipes!
My most active consultant was there...period.

Tomorrow night is meeting three...I have my most active consultant, and two others. Here are the reasons given....I have to paint someone's living room, I can't get a sitter, (one legit...I have a show!), I have something going on, two are out of town and six others have not responded.:cry:

TIME TO RECRUIT!!

baychef said:
I haven't had the displeasure of reading the whine thread on CS but reading this made me laugh...sadly.

I was so excited...I had 3 team members at conference! Two completely new and the excitement was high.

Meeting one was held 2 days after we returned...new fall announcements! Two of the conference attendees were there and one other.

Meeting two was held 2 weeks later...new fall products, new recipes!
My most active consultant was there...period.

Tomorrow night is meeting three...I have my most active consultant, and two others. Here are the reasons given....I have to paint someone's living room, I can't get a sitter, (one legit...I have a show!), I have something going on, two are out of town and six others have not responded.:cry:

TIME TO RECRUIT!!

When you can't change your team, CHANGE YOUR TEAM! I just had THREE go inactive and now this month FOUR are in danger (although at least two will pull through). I NEED MORE PEOPLE!

I feel like we're out there for Blood...... We need new people!!!

pampmomof3 said:
I feel like we're out there for Blood...... We need new people!!!

We are!

Today is my day to follow up with all of my recruit leads. And I have my July recruit just $82 away from earning her kit rebate (and me $200!!!!)

1. What is the purpose of "Stop the Whining: Fair Reimbursement and Cluster Meetings on CS"?

The purpose of "Stop the Whining" is to address issues of fair reimbursement and cluster meetings in the context of the Pampered Chef consultant support (CS) system. This program aims to provide consultants with fair and equitable compensation for their hard work and to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of cluster meetings.

2. How does "Stop the Whining" address fair reimbursement for consultants?

"Stop the Whining" addresses fair reimbursement by ensuring that consultants are fairly compensated for their time and efforts. This includes setting clear guidelines for commission rates, bonuses, and other forms of compensation. Additionally, the program encourages open communication between consultants and company leaders to address any concerns or issues related to reimbursement.

3. What are cluster meetings and how do they relate to "Stop the Whining"?

Cluster meetings are gatherings of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific geographic area who come together to learn, share, and support each other in their businesses. "Stop the Whining" addresses cluster meetings by promoting more efficient and effective meetings that provide valuable training and support for consultants while minimizing costs and maximizing the use of company resources.

4. How can consultants participate in "Stop the Whining"?

Consultants can participate in "Stop the Whining" by actively engaging in discussions and providing feedback during cluster meetings, as well as communicating any concerns or suggestions to company leaders. They can also help spread the word about the program and its goals to other consultants in their cluster or network.

5. Will "Stop the Whining" result in any changes to the CS system?

Yes, "Stop the Whining" may result in changes to the CS system, such as adjustments to commission rates or the structure of cluster meetings. These changes will be made with the input and feedback of consultants and will be aimed at improving the overall experience and satisfaction of consultants within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies