• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to keep receipts for tax purposes and potential returns or exchanges. However, you can consider shredding them after a year or keeping digital copies instead of physical ones to declutter. It is also helpful to have backup flash drives in case of any technical issues.
jterre
Ok from reading on here somewhere I think I seen that some people shread their receipts? I thought you had to keep them? I would love to get rid of the ones I don't need just to clear up clutter, but when is a good time to do so, how long should I keep them I guess is what I am asking!
Thanks
Jenn

Re: Receipts??I usually shred receipts after the show has shipped. All the info you need is on P3. If you back up your P3 with a flash drive weekly, you don't need to worry.

Being an IT person, I keep 2 back up flash drives....in case one goes bad.

Re: Receipts??Jenn: I usually keep the yellow/pink copy of receipts for about 30 days then shred them. No need to keep them since all orders are on P3.

Re: Receipts??wow!!! I have been wondering why I needed to keep them all if it was all in P3!!!
Thanks
any and all thoughts help me everyday!! I love coming on here to help find answers!!
I would like to say my director is AWESOME but sometimes since we don't get to chat every min of the day cause we both work full time I can just come here and find wonderful people to help me out!!!
Thanks again

Hi Jenn,Thank you for reaching out with your question about receipts. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand the desire to clear up clutter and get rid of unnecessary receipts. While it is important to keep receipts for tax purposes and potential returns or exchanges, there are some that can be shredded after a certain amount of time.Generally, it is recommended to keep receipts for at least one year, as that is the standard time frame for potential returns or exchanges. However, if you are looking to declutter, you can also consider keeping digital copies of your receipts instead of physical copies. This way, you can easily access them if needed, but they won't take up physical space.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.Best,

Related to Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People

1. What does "Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People" mean?

"Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People" is a phrase often used on online forums or social media to preface a statement or question that the person has gathered from reading previous posts or comments. It can also be shortened to "Ok From Reading Somewhere", meaning the same thing.

2. Is "Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People" grammatically correct?

No, this phrase is not grammatically correct. It is a colloquial expression and would not be considered proper grammar in formal writing or speech.

3. Can "Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People" be shortened to "Ok From Reading Somewhere"?

Yes, "Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People" can be shortened to "Ok From Reading Somewhere" without changing the meaning of the phrase.

4. What is the purpose of using "Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People"?

The purpose of using this phrase is to show that the person has read and understood previous discussions or comments on a particular topic and is now contributing their own thoughts or opinions based on what they have read. It can also be used to ask for clarification or further information about something mentioned in previous posts.

5. Is "Ok From Reading on Here Somewhere I Think I Seen That Some People" a commonly used phrase?

Yes, this phrase is commonly used on online forums and social media platforms. However, it may not be as widely used in formal or professional settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ginamkiely