• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Do We Have a Promo for Booking August?

In summary, the consultant can win a knife, but it is not clear if they do or not. There is a special drawing for August 11-16th, but it is not clear if it is for Canadian Consultants or not.
lacychef
I swear I saw something about a similair drawing for August, like what's going on this week......but I can't find it anywhere! Can someone help me?:D

I don't remember what it is, but isn't it listed on the August Host Special form?

Yep - it's on the updated host special flyer.

50 Shows per day:
• Hosts win a FREE 7” Santoku —
a $70 value!
• Every buying guest wins a FREE
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub!
One Grand Prize Show per day:
• Hosts win a FREE Forged Cutlery Collection —
a $282.75 value!
• Every buying guest wins a FREE Crushed
Peppercorn & Garlic Rub!

It doesn't say if the consultant wins or not.

It is really odd, when you pull it up on Consultants Corner now it doesn't list the booking blitz....

Thanks Crystal! I have the updated flyer (I thought) & I don't see that anywhere. What week is it?

heather223 said:
It is really odd, when you pull it up on Consultants Corner now it doesn't list the booking blitz....

I know, I just got mine off CC!
I didn't read my weekly bites yesterday though....I'll go check there.

I have gone to consultants corner and looked for the flyer but it is not coming up, only the updated flyer without the challenge. UGH!

crystalscookingnow said:
Yep - it's on the updated host special flyer.

It doesn't say if the consultant wins or not.

I'm so totally waiting for this info, I really hope it's like this month, I would love love love to have all the knives free!!

What??? Where??? I've never heard of this.

Maybe I just need to call HO to see...

It was on the flyer for a short time yesterday and then was taken down. There has been no official communication from HO about it, nor has there been a sign-up page. My theory is that it was being considered and then was dumped, but someone posted the wrong flyer.

chefann said:
It was on the flyer for a short time yesterday and then was taken down. There has been no official communication from HO about it, nor has there been a sign-up page. My theory is that it was being considered and then was dumped, but someone posted the wrong flyer.

I agree - I noticed it down too...

It's for August 11-16th on the flyer I have. Maybe it was a whoops. I don't know if it'd be CDN or not b/c isn't their conference August 8th-10th?

Wow - if it's been pulled, than what do I tell the 2 people from my show last night who booked for that week??? I had the flyer with me, and both booked for a chance to win a knife!

Let them know that there was a glitch and offer $10 off the 5" Santoku.
Or (a little sneaky) don't say anything and let them think they weren't drawn as winners.

In the fine print, it says $150 show, so it is a U.S. thing.I am hoping they do this after all!

chefann said:
Let them know that there was a glitch and offer $10 off the 5" Santoku.
Or (a little sneaky) don't say anything and let them think they weren't drawn as winners.

I was thinking that too Ann!:rolleyes:

Your theory might be right Ann....& sorry Becky! But the lady at HO that I just talked to said she searched everywhere & checked w/her supervisor & there isn't a special drawing that week. Bummer!

lacychef said:
Your theory might be right Ann....& sorry Becky! But the lady at HO that I just talked to said she searched everywhere & checked w/her supervisor & there isn't a special drawing that week. Bummer!

I wish they would have announced that there was a mistake and they took it down because we all legitimately got it on the link on the website!

Becky, I'd call HO and see if maybe there is SOMETHING you can do for those hosts...

Any update on this? I printed a ton of these and I hate to not be able to use them now!

I also booked two shows for this week!! BUMMER!

khergatt said:
Any update on this? I printed a ton of these and I hate to not be able to use them now!

I also booked two shows for this week!! BUMMER!

I called HO & told them what has happened, because I sent the link to my SD & she instanly Bcc to TONS of people! They gave me an addy [email protected] & I sent him the link. Have not heard back yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Related to Ok, Do We Have a Promo for Booking August?

1. What is the current promotion for booking in August?

The current promotion for booking in August is the "Summer Sizzle" promotion, where customers can receive up to 50% off select products with a qualifying purchase.

2. How do I qualify for the August booking promotion?

To qualify for the August booking promotion, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I combine the August booking promotion with other promotions or discounts?

No, the August booking promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can take advantage of the August booking promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one promotion per party for the August booking promotion. However, you can host multiple parties and receive the promotion for each one as long as you meet the qualifications.

5. When does the August booking promotion end?

The August booking promotion ends on August 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time. Make sure to book your party and submit your order before then to take advantage of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjill
  • Kitchen2u