• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!

In summary, Janet is requesting prayers for her first cooking show. She is nervous and concerned about whether or not she will be able to perform well. She is also looking forward to having fun and being glorifying to God.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Ok, after being on here for about a month, signing and being new to PC, sharing my past PC knowledge, I have a request...

PLEASE pray for my first cooking show on Wednesday...

Specifically:
1. Sales - would love to have at least a $500 show so I can earn the washcloths (OK, a little selfishness there - actually I do want to qualify soon to help my recruiter officially be a F.D.)!
2. Bookings - need some to get started - all my initial ones keep turning into catalog shows or fizzling out. I need to start the momentum strong...
3. Nerves/composure - I do not normally get nervous in front of people at all, but that day I will go straight from FT job to a quick stop at the grocery store to host's house to set up. I'm afraid I'll miss something.
4. Fun yet glorifying to God! I want to have fun that night, enjoy the company get show how this "business" can be glorifying to God too...
5. Whatever else you want to add...

I know there is enough of you out there that understand those requests and I just feel compelled to ask for prayer - don't know why...but if I do, it's for a reason!

Thanks in advance!

Got it, make sure you let us know how things went.

Remember, you're not perfect, just Pampered!!

Your focus is so right on! Have FUN and they will too! I'll be praying for you!

Janet be sure to take a deep breath! I'm sure you'll do fine! Keep us posted and try not to stress out. Remember you are Pampered not Perfect!

pamperedharriet said:
Remember you are Pampered not Perfect!

LOL! I see a theme going here...have you been talking to my family? :rolleyes:

You're in my prayers!

you will do great i can tell. relax and have fun. it will all work out

You can do it!! And see, you have already updated your sales! Just remember to breathe and have fun!

Related to Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!

What is "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!"?

"Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!" is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to share their prayer requests and support one another through prayer.

How can I participate in "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!"?

To participate in "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!", you can join the event on our Pampered Chef website or through our Facebook group. Simply post your prayer request or comment your support for others' requests.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!"?

No, "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and guests. We believe in the power of prayer and welcome anyone who wants to join us in lifting each other up.

When does "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!" take place?

"Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!" takes place every Monday from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM EST. However, you can post your prayer requests or support at any time during the week. We will be continuously praying for your requests.

Is "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!" confidential?

Yes, we value your privacy and all prayer requests shared during "Ok, Coming up Soon - Prayer Needed!" will remain confidential within the group. We ask that all participants also respect the privacy of others and only share their own requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom